FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{ROOT} - OPPO F1s - A1601

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By LeighMarLz15, Junior Member on 30th November 2016, 09:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, is there any way of rooting the OPPO F1s A1601?

- Android Lollipop 5.1
- ColorOS V3.0.0i
- Ram 3GB
- Octa Core
- CPU Cortex-A53
- Rom 32GB
- GPU Mali-T860
- OpenGL ES 3.1
- 64 Bit
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeighMarLz15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeighMarLz15 Ad-Free
 
 
14th December 2016, 01:36 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Just what I want to know... just updated to this version and lost my root (I used kingroot before and it worked fine)
The Following User Says Thank You to ingramator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ingramator Ad-Free
16th December 2016, 02:53 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingramator

Just what I want to know... just updated to this version and lost my root (I used kingroot before and it worked fine)

Don't worry you can still use kingroot afterwards. Just update and re-root
19th January 2017, 03:30 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same problem with mine . I just update my device then when i use kingroot it says Root strategy unavailable please help
22nd January 2017, 12:52 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ox2m

Same problem with mine . I just update my device then when i use kingroot it says Root strategy unavailable please help

I am having the same problem, please let me know if you have any progress. I rooted using KingRoot then I got system message warnings about my rooted device which I ignored later I updated and tried to re-root and KingRoot says root strategy unavailable I have tried root methods like KingRoot, KingoRoot (App and PC version) iRoot and Framaroot.

L
richard.s_
26th January 2017, 04:18 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
no root available
it seems there are no root methods currently available for v3.0.0i
we just hv to wait for Kingroot to come up with a newer root strategy
31st January 2017, 02:18 PM |#7  
Junior Member
nagpur
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
i can also update my device and when it updatind device is rooted
after update it show me message to ''uninstall the root app''
i well skip this message.
and still after updating phone is rooted.
u have to try the latest version of kingroot apk .
the link is http://www.mediafire.com/file/gr9xmq...2.20170113.zip
please do it in u'r own risk...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shubham shahu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shubham shahu Ad-Free
2nd February 2017, 08:17 PM |#8  
rudysafey's Avatar
Member
Flag Sri Lanka
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham shahu

i can also update my device and when it updatind device is rooted
after update it show me message to ''uninstall the root app''
i well skip this message.
and still after updating phone is rooted.
u have to try the latest version of kingroot apk .
the link is http://www.mediafire.com/file/gr9xmq...2.20170113.zip
please do it in u'r own risk...

bro what's the password ? and is it working ?
3rd February 2017, 10:38 AM |#9  
Junior Member
nagpur
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudysafey

bro what's the password ? and is it working ?

password is given at page where u have to download it
3rd February 2017, 03:37 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
bro, didn't found said page boz whenever i click on this link IDM auto download it
3rd February 2017, 05:19 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
the pwd is 'kingrootofficial.com'
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-f1s

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes