FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Root Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 (SM-J210F)

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By saurabhmvaidya, Member on 13th August 2016, 10:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I am not able to find CF Auto Root for Samsung SM-J210F.

Please arrange to develop it in case it is not available yet.

Regards,

Saurabh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurabhmvaidya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saurabhmvaidya Ad-Free

13th August 2016, 01:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmvaidya

Hi,

I am not able to find CF Auto Root for Samsung SM-J210F.

Please arrange to develop it in case it is not available yet.

Regards,

Saurabh

You new here?
13th August 2016, 03:15 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

You new here?

Yes, I am new here ! It is possible that I might have committed a mistake by posting this question but I badly need root package for Samsung SM-J210F.

Thanks,
The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhmvaidya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saurabhmvaidya Ad-Free
8th November 2016, 10:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi,
i want to root my Samsung SM-J210F. how can i root it.
12th November 2016, 04:33 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
root samsung J210F
I have installed TWRP and successfully rooted my phone using auto root package. I can help out you donating files if people wants me to. Thanks!

Regards,
Rabin Pokharel
Nepal
The Following User Says Thank You to mistry7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mistry7 Ad-Free
14th November 2016, 03:07 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmvaidya

Yes, I am new here ! It is possible that I might have committed a mistake by posting this question but I badly need root package for Samsung SM-J210F.

Thanks,

Correct me if I m wrong, I think what Ideveraux wish to say is that:
1. this is a community forum instead of a customer service site. We are all beneficiaries of SuperSU, not consumers who are somewhat righteous to make demands.
2. I understand you don't mean it, but your first post does feel like how a boss address demand a portfolio from his employeee. In this community, you would get much more welcome if you start a request with "can I ", " may I" and "please".

But still, CF does check this forum regularly and maybe your phone model will be included in his next CF-Auto-tool update. Stay tuned
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverFlash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilverFlash Ad-Free
18th November 2016, 06:56 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFlash

Correct me if I m wrong, I think what Ideveraux wish to say is that:
1. this is a community forum instead of a customer service site. We are all beneficiaries of SuperSU, not consumers who are somewhat righteous to make demands.
2. I understand you don't mean it, but your first post does feel like how a boss address demand a portfolio from his employeee. In this community, you would get much more welcome if you start a request with "can I ", " may I" and "please".

But still, CF does check this forum regularly and maybe your phone model will be included in his next CF-Auto-tool update. Stay tuned

Thanks for suggestion.
18th November 2016, 08:41 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by openeyesbd

hi,
i want to root my Samsung SM-J210F. how can i root it.

First you have to Flash TWRP recovery. CWM recovery doesn't work with j210f till date. Then you have to flash TWRP using odin. Then finally install root from TWRP. I have all the files and i explain to you step wise if you are really interested. IT doesn't take more than 5 or 6 minutes to do the whole process once you have all the files ready.
21st November 2016, 10:08 AM |#9  

More
hi friends , can some one please help me with step on step guide to root j210f, Samsung j2- 6 please ?
21st November 2016, 12:39 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
http://forum.gsmdevelopers.com/f280/...ry-root-11374/
27th November 2016, 11:02 AM |#11  

More
how can use twrp??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-j2-2016