how can use twrp??

27th November 2016, 01:22 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonamlama

how can use twrp??

In case you are new to everything, I request you to do enough research on google regarding TWRP and how to access recovery mode.

In case you are already using TWRP, then ask a specific question.

Thanks
11th January 2017, 01:25 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi ,
I am trying to root my Samsung J2 (2016). I downloaded some files and tried rooting . But I am not able to proceed for SuperSu installation. Can you please help me step by step and also need the rooting files? Would you mind providing these please? Thanks a lot for your help.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistry7

First you have to Flash TWRP recovery. CWM recovery doesn't work with j210f till date. Then you have to flash TWRP using odin. Then finally install root from TWRP. I have all the files and i explain to you step wise if you are really interested. IT doesn't take more than 5 or 6 minutes to do the whole process once you have all the files ready.

Hi Friend ,
I am trying to root my Samsung J2 (2016). I downloaded some files and tried rooting . But I am not able to proceed for SuperSu installation. Can you please help me step by step and also need the rooting files? Would you mind providing these please? Thanks a lot for your help.
18th January 2017, 09:00 PM |#14  

More
ruined phone
please could someone help me? I m new here. I made my phone unusuable j320fn. I tried to root it whit odin metodh end super su, twpr, and everething has done, but no root access. Then I tried to install supersu again and instalation was interrupted and only what I can to do with my phone now is to enter in recovery supersu end downoad mode and nothing more. PC doesn't recognise device. I install samsung kies. If someon know what I could do? no boot up .
27th January 2017, 12:39 PM |#15  

More
mailing of root files
Quote:

I have installed TWRP and successfully rooted my phone using auto root package. I can help out you donating files if people wants me to. Thanks!

Regards,
Rabin Pokharel
Nepal

can you mail me those root files , here is my email id baliga100@gmail.com ,
i am rooting my phone using odin.
thanks in advance
21st June 2017, 08:26 PM |#16  

More
i need custom roms for j210f n i cant see any available...!!! or else can we install j2 roms in j210f??
19th August 2017, 05:06 AM |#17  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Share the files please.
Quote:

I have installed TWRP and successfully rooted my phone using auto root package. I can help out you donating files if people wants me to. Thanks!

Regards,
Rabin Pokharel
Nepal

I am from Nepal too
26th August 2017, 06:33 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Root package for j210f
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmvaidya

Hi,

I am not able to find CF Auto Root for Samsung SM-J210F.

Please arrange to develop it in case it is not available yet.

Regards,

Saurabh

For any future visitor who comes here in search of root and recovery for j210f, here, I've made a package for Root and Recovery which includes Odin for flashing.
bit. do/neohbz-root
8th October 2017, 01:55 PM |#19  

More
Want to root my samsung j2 2016 model no. J210F
Hlo sir i want rooting my j26
Since 8-9
I suffer so much please help me to root my phone please i kindly request uh ::(
13th November 2017, 07:39 PM |#20  

More
Hello, I have successfully rooted and installed twrp on my Samsung sm-j210f, SDK23 ArmV71. Everything was proper but when I opened xposed installer it said me to update/ install to latest version which is 88.2. When I clicked on update it downloaded a file. And when I clicked on install it gave a pop up to install via recovery or not so I clicked on install via recovery and then my phone booted into twrp recovery mode and it automatically installed xposed framework and restarted device and while starting my device stucked in bootloop. I luckily had xposed uninstaller downloaded. So I uninstalled it and started my device and tried installing xposed framework again but no lucks, it didn't worked. Where else on my another phone which is moto g4 plus, when I rooted it and opened xposed installer it said xposed framework version 88.2 is active. But on my samsung j5 2016(sm-j210f, SDK23 ArmV71) there was an orange colored error which said xposed framework version 87 is installed but not active. Please check logs for more details. Please help. Your any suggestion would be helpful. Thank you
14th November 2017, 11:04 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWANKAMBLE

Hlo sir i want rooting my j26
Since 8-9
I suffer so much please help me to root my phone please i kindly request uh :

Do you have pc??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-j2-2016