By kpc78, Junior Member on 26th April 2017, 02:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2017, 07:37 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phdanhlc

Ok bro. PM me and i'll help you

Pls help me remove this notification "Rooting has been detected" thank you very much

4th December 2017, 11:00 AM |#42  

More
Rooting of F3 plus
Quote:

i can help. i have been rooted some oppo F3 F3+ ...

Sir! please help me to root my oppo F3 plus, please? pm me on facebook Jian Paolo Sagpao is my name. Thanks sir
9th December 2017, 12:10 PM |#43  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Any question please pm me facebook.com/tedofukatozi

bro how did you rooted this phone

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by verydp1

Pls help me remove this notification "Rooting has been detected" thank you very much

how did you root this phone

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EniMaX

Thanks you very much man, I finally got my phone rooted , you are the best!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EniMaX

Thanks you very much man, I finally got my phone rooted , you are the best!!!

16th December 2017, 03:25 PM |#44  
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 187

More
after rooting f3 plus will i receive ota updates from oppo?
21st December 2017, 11:04 AM |#45  

More
need help....!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_david9000

Unfortunately I see that some of your steps are incomplete. Please explain what were the steps both of you took to root EniMax's phone. Convince Me.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I need a way to remove "Rooting has been detected" notification, which keeps annoying me to the extent that I don't want to use my OPPO F3+ anymore. Please find a way to remove that message and I will PM you on the cash transfer details.

hello friends ....
for some time i bought a oppo f3 more ..and i have root asseye ... unfortunately there is not a way, all the automated software in the root is only time wasting ... the bootloader completely locked up as a method to unlock it ... i'm looking for everything ... i can not get to find in the net eai esseye all available tutorial ..adb, bootloader unlock, cmd .... no success .... j esper find a magician to help me to show me a clear tutorial. ps: i have an oppo f3 plus with an inactive bootloader. no key combination to activate the choice a really difficult ... it lacks an unlock bootloader and c not available I cross ..... thank you and I hope a response to my request ...
23rd December 2017, 05:43 PM |#46  

More
hello friends...
for some time i bought a oppo f3 more ..and i have root asseye ... unfortunately there is not a way, all the automated software in the root is only time wasting ... the bootloader completely locked up as a method to unlock it ... i'm looking for everything ... i can not get to find in the net eai esseye all available tutorial ..adb, bootloader unlock, cmd .... no success .... j esper find a magician to help me to show me a clear tutorial. ps: i have an oppo f3 plus with an inactive bootloader. no key combination to activate the choice a really difficult ... it lacks an unlock bootloader and c not available I cross ..... thank you and I hope a response to my request ...tanx
26th December 2017, 12:26 PM |#47  

More
hello ....
I am blocked ... I can not root my oppo f3 more esque someone help me to find the solusion .. with a very detailed tutorial ... help me please
30th December 2017, 02:41 PM |#48  
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.daos

Okey bro, lets to new step, try this app bro, Oppo Tools

not working bro

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.daos

Install oppo tools Open apps Choose menu Commond > Root and then press One Key Root

Failed !!

just like guys said no root app is working yet for f3+ yet

find a way ?
1st January 2018, 06:47 PM |#49  
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_david9000

My phone is an OPPO F3 Plus Model CPH1613 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 Pro Octa-Core Processor and 4GB ram. This system recieves little updates and I wanted to customize it thoroughly. Magisk and SUPERSU zip files fail to install through the stock recovery. Neither there is a fastboot option nor unlockable bootloader for this phone right now. I am ready to donate money to anyone who manages to provide a flashable zip through stock recovery to enable fastboot and bootloader unlock , and a modified TWRP file to be flashed though ADB to install SUPERSU and Magisk.
P.S: I am ready to provide the ROM file although I'm not sure whether I can extract the recovery.Img and boot.img . Also please don't reply saying this phone is hard to root, unlockable etc... I want determined people and I want to help many others who have this phone. Help this cause and you will be rewarded

hey .... u have f3+ ? find a way to root without unlocking BL ?
2nd January 2018, 08:56 AM |#50  
Flag Kupang
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I still hoping that someone will help to provide a way to root this oppo f3 plus someday.
7th January 2018, 12:41 PM |#51  

More
Hello
Can anyone help me with the correct recovery.img for rooting my Oppo f3 plus and thanks in advance.
My facebook name : farid.debbah.7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-f3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)