FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Rooting Oppo F3 Plus

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By kpc78, Junior Member on 26th April 2017, 01:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2018, 11:41 AM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello
Can anyone help me with the correct recovery.img for rooting my Oppo f3 plus and thanks in advance.
My facebook name : farid.debbah.7
 
 
8th January 2018, 06:51 PM |#52  
Junior Member
Flag Gilgit
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Question?
I want to flash my Oppo f1 selfie master. Please recommend a flashing tool?
17th January 2018, 01:00 PM |#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Sorry for the late reply.
Kingroot and the other rooting apps used an old exploit which is now patched by Google in new phones.
I got my F3 Plus rooted and installed MagiskSU and XposedFramework by the help of this amazing guy.
Please contact Anh Duy on Facebook Messenger (or phdanhlc in xda-developers) and he will help you to get your phone rooted.
So save your questions for him because he will surely clarify them for you.
24th January 2018, 12:57 AM |#54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,280
 
More
Mis-post
25th January 2018, 04:09 AM |#55  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there a way to install magisk on oppo f3???
16th February 2018, 03:59 AM |#56  
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phdanhlc

i can help. i have been rooted some oppo F3 F3+ ...

how?
19th March 2018, 02:13 PM |#57  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
oppo f3+
plz help me to root my oppo f3 plus
4th April 2018, 07:02 PM |#58  
iHeymanth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilesh T

how?

dont get excited man! he wil ask you to pm him and wil ask some money to root the device but unsure if it really roots or fake. he will show the same decades back screenshots as proof. im sure u aint gonna pay him

if you are interested some of us has to step up n build twrp for our device
7th April 2018, 08:41 AM |#59  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeymanth

dont get excited man! he wil ask you to pm him and wil ask some money to root the device but unsure if it really roots or fake. he will show the same decades back screenshots as proof. im sure u aint gonna pay him

if you are interested some of us has to step up n build twrp for our device

I myself contacted him and got my phone rooted. I wasn't good at following instructions so he connected to my computer via TeamViewer (which was running inside a virtual machine for security purposes, but he didn't do anything suspicious) and ran the necessary programs. What he did was he installed a recovery made for the OPPO R9S by wuxalin. It worked, since both phones are very similar. He also provided me with OPPO Tools apk, so I can remove the "Rooting is detected" notice on top of the screen. All this was done by contacted him (Duy Anh) on Facebook Messenger. He didn't ask for money but I offered him BitCoins. Unfortunately my bitcoins were stolen and the transaction never took place, which is why he never talked to me afterwards. But my phone is still rooted, I installed Magisk, BusyBox and Xposed on Android Marshmellow. Unfortunately I lost root after upgrading to Nougat.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.aashish

plz help me to root my oppo f3 plus

Please PM Duy Anh on Facebook Messenger

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh-mallow

I want to flash my Oppo f1 selfie master. Please recommend a flashing tool?

You can try the Qualcomm MsmDownloadTool. Search and download from Google please.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdebbah

Hello
Can anyone help me with the correct recovery.img for rooting my Oppo f3 plus and thanks in advance.
My facebook name : farid.debbah.7

The recovery.img you need is the one made for OPPO R9S by wuxalin. Please contact Duy Anh on Facebook Messenger.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeymanth

hey .... u have f3+ ? find a way to root without unlocking BL ?

Actually you don't need to unlock the bootloader, you have to just flash a custom recovery.img
7th April 2018, 09:08 AM |#60  
iHeymanth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_david9000

I myself contacted him and got my phone rooted. I wasn't good at following instructions so he connected to my computer via TeamViewer (which was running inside a virtual machine for security purposes, but he didn't do anything suspicious) and ran the necessary programs. What he did was he installed a recovery made for the OPPO R9S by wuxalin. It worked, since both phones are very similar. He also provided me with OPPO Tools apk, so I can remove the "Rooting is detected" notice on top of the screen. All this was done by contacted him (Duy Anh) on Facebook Messenger. He didn't ask for money but I offered him BitCoins. Unfortunately my bitcoins were stolen and the transaction never took place, which is why he never talked to me afterwards. But my phone is still rooted, I installed Magisk, BusyBox and Xposed on Android Marshmellow. Unfortunately I lost root after upgrading to Nougat.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------



Please PM Duy Anh on Facebook Messenger

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------



You can try the Qualcomm MsmDownloadTool. Search and download from Google please.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------



The recovery.img you need is the one made for OPPO R9S by wuxalin. Please contact Duy Anh on Facebook Messenger.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------



Actually you don't need to unlock the bootloader, you have to just flash a custom recovery.img

you have provided very helpful information

But please help us to root the device successfully because it would be next level of advancing for our mobile to achieve new heights with its capable hardware

i have OPPO R9S recovery by wuxalin
tell me how to backup or extract the recovery of our rom
which software is required?
oppo tools version?
post the instructions so i can take the risk
7th April 2018, 09:14 AM |#61  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeymanth

you have provided very helpful information

But please help us to root the device successfully because it would be next level of advancing for our mobile to achieve new heights with its capable hardware

i have OPPO R9S recovery by wuxalin
tell me how to backup or extract the recovery of our rom
which software is required?
oppo tools version?
post the instructions so i can take the risk

You need Qualcomm MsmDownloadTool, another firmware file made for the F3 Plus, a Windows 7 PC and the recovery.img
Please note that this method only works for Android 6.0 Marshmellow.
Unfortunately the recovery.img you have to ask from Duy Anh
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-f3-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes