Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

rooting slim7 htc one m7

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bloodfawn, Junior Member on 6th December 2017, 08:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello, i just flashed slim7 on my htc one m7 although i'd like to have it rooted but i don't know if it's possible at all with this kind of rom, i can't find anywhere any specific information, i wanted to have the pokemon go safety net thing working but if that isn't possible i'd be happy to have only the root with supersu, if anyone knows a thread to help me or know how to help me to do this here and give me instructions i'd appreciate it, bcs if i flash supersu on twrp when i reboot the phone it gets stuck on the loading screen and i have to reflash the rom

7th December 2017, 03:28 AM |#2  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,431

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodfawn

hello, i just flashed slim7 on my htc one m7 although i'd like to have it rooted but i don't know if it's possible at all with this kind of rom, i can't find anywhere any specific information, i wanted to have the pokemon go safety net thing working but if that isn't possible i'd be happy to have only the root with supersu, if anyone knows a thread to help me or know how to help me to do this here and give me instructions i'd appreciate it, bcs if i flash supersu on twrp when i reboot the phone it gets stuck on the loading screen and i have to reflash the rom

I don't have this device but, your best bet is to post this question within the following Slim7 thread for your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3486656

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)