Thanks Meter: 0

By zipl0cc, Junior Member on 9th June 2017, 10:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2018, 10:37 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipl0cc

Hi Im just wondering if this phone is actually rootable? If so can someone help? Thank you

360root works, but you will lose root if you restart/reboot your system.

4th March 2019, 12:23 AM |#12  

More
Similar result but still not the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas4la

360root works, but you will lose root if you restart/reboot your system.

I also ran 360root but I tried to run Root Checker and System App Safe Remover and neither worked. Root Checker didn't even pull up the prompt, yet SASR brought the prompt up but still wouldn't remove system apps. Any thoughts from anyone? When I ran kingoroot it brought the menu up at 70% and restarted and nothing changed. I'd like to remove the bloatware not just disable it.
24th April 2019, 01:19 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have searched countless forums and have tried kingroot, kingoroot, 360, the PC version of kingo, I have tried adb root exploits. I have tried fastboot (I have never been able to type "fastboot devices" and receive recognition) I have downloaded Qualcomm drivers, adb drivers, zte drivers. I have used the software for flashing zte devices which failed when I tried to flash. I have enabled developer options and ticked OEM unlocking and USB debugging. The device I am referencing is the ZTE sapphire from qlink. MODEL# Z3001S. If anyone knows a method I'm all ears and would greatly appreciate some help here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)