[STABLE][2017.05.27] SuperSU v2.82

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 805

By SuperSU Release, Junior Member on 1st September 2016, 12:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2017, 10:13 PM |#2041  
Thanks Meter: 476

More
an external site really? There's only 1 guide i'd trust on the official site http://www.supersu.com/

http://www.supersu.com/gettingstarted#APK
http://www.supersu.com/gettingstarted#recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to Ch3vr0n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ch3vr0n Ad-Free

2nd October 2017, 10:43 PM |#2042  
Flag Area 51.2
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n

an external site really? There's only 1 guide i'd trust on the official site http://www.supersu.com/

Exactly, I am not a huge fan of people who keep linking to external resources that are far from vetted that can potentially compromise less experienced users, especially with the existence of official documentation and reputable people on a forum that have either answered it repeatedly or can address it if not - which also by proxy makes it a good reference for any future users who might need it.
3rd October 2017, 08:49 PM |#2043  
Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 85,998

Donate to Me
More
Announcing my retirement from developing SuperSU
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Chainfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2017, 09:10 PM |#2044  
Flag Area 51.2
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

thank you for everything, it will be hard to place trust and faith in other people to do this but I wholeheartedly understand and support your need to free yourself for other endeavors. As such, I wish you all the best and success in whatever you choose to do next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuardianUSMC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GuardianUSMC Ad-Free
3rd October 2017, 09:24 PM |#2045  
Flag Mainz
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Thanks a lot for all your work, time and passion!
4th October 2017, 04:17 AM |#2046  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,620

More
Quote:

Well done - enjoy the next set of adventures with the same passion invested in SuperSU, FlashFire and countless other innovative contributions to the Android community.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davey126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Davey126 Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 01:21 AM |#2047  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi Chainfire,

All the best and thanks for the effort you put in SuperSU and FlashFire. I've used them for many years now.
10th October 2017, 02:53 PM |#2048  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 55

More
@Chainfire, you are a living legend mate. Best wishes for whatever projects you work on, you will be a tremendous asset to any technical ventures for years to come. I'm sure everyone here would raise a glass (a tankard of real ale in my case) in appreciation for all the work you have done up to now and good health for the future. Cheers . . . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkAndroid.UK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarkAndroid.UK Ad-Free
13th October 2017, 06:06 AM |#2049  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

Very best wishes to you on your new ventures, and thank you for all of the hard work you put into the SuperSU project for so many years. Even though the project will continue, you will surely be missed.
13th October 2017, 08:09 AM |#2050  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Best wishes
14th October 2017, 06:29 PM |#2051  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Does this work on LinageOS 8.0.0 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)