Thanks Meter: 838
By SuperSU Release, Junior Member on 1st September 2016, 12:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th March 2018, 08:31 PM |#2211  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,995
Donate to Me
Originally Posted by jugoslavpetrovic

Did you guys continued development after Chainfire left it? Just curious, nothing happened since...

Technally CCMT (aka on XDA as @SuperSU Release) has taken over for @Chainfire but, apparently they haven't been continuing with the development (without knowing what has/have/had been going on behind the scenes).

The following were the last 3 posts from Chainfire that should further answer your question. I don't believe that anybody but, Chainfire and/or CCMT can really state/clarify anything on a "definite" level.

I just keep using what has been working for me (so far) but, what works for one doesn't mean that it'll work for everyone.

So far it's been the extraordinary "Member to Member Guidance" that has been keeping this development alive. This is an AWESOME example of why the XDA Forum is so strong!!!

Good Luck!

I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread