FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SU binary occupied

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By xChechu, Junior Member on 13th June 2017, 11:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
I have a Meizu terminal, which you can root just from a setting in the rom stock. Today I changed from Flyme version , Meizu customization layer, and when I went to install SuperSU, it said SU binay occupied.
I have saw the solution to this that is to flash SuperSU.zip from the recovery but this phone does not have any developed recovery, just the stock recovery which dont allow to flash zip files.
The Meizu's root manager works a bit strange and not always launches applications with root. So this error has happened to someone? Or have anybody any solution?
Thanks in advance

14th June 2017, 12:03 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I can grant root permision to Termux terminal, any way to run as root from there?
29th July 2017, 08:18 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChechu

Hello,
I have a Meizu terminal, which you can root just from a setting in the rom stock. Today I changed from Flyme version , Meizu customization layer, and when I went to install SuperSU, it said SU binay occupied.
I have saw the solution to this that is to flash SuperSU.zip from the recovery but this phone does not have any developed recovery, just the stock recovery which dont allow to flash zip files.
The Meizu's root manager works a bit strange and not always launches applications with root. So this error has happened to someone? Or have anybody any solution?
Thanks in advance

I have a MEIZU m5s and with the new Flyme version the problem occur is the same..
Sorry for the bad English..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)