FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SU Binary occupied

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By papermore, Junior Member on 14th June 2017, 06:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a problem when I go to open SuperSU tells me: SU Binary occupied, so it does not allow me to properly use the magisk manager.
I followed the guide for huawei, I did everything step by step, but nothing has ever given me this message.
How do I fix it?

24th June 2017, 08:01 AM |#2  

More
Same here
28th June 2017, 02:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I had this 2 but managed to fix it wat version of supersu are u using wat version of magisk r u using also
24th July 2017, 01:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
ditto.

SuperSU Free v2.82 & Magisk v13.3
24th July 2017, 05:22 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 2,508

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eonix

ditto.

SuperSU Free v2.82 & Magisk v13.3

Since Magisk v13, there's no longer any compatibility for SuperSU. If you've flashed Magisk you're rooted with MagiskSU and that's why SuperSU is complaining about the binary being occupied.

You're unfortunately going to have to choose one or the other.
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
11th August 2017, 08:39 AM |#6  

More
Am using asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl..I rooted my device and when i booted my phone super su app is installed..but when i open the app it says su binary occupied..root checker app says that the root access is not properly installed...pls help
14th August 2017, 10:35 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vchuz

Am using asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl..I rooted my device and when i booted my phone super su app is installed..but when i open the app it says su binary occupied..root checker app says that the root access is not properly installed...pls help

Hi! Had your same problem today with my Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ze500kl. Solved by following the exact steps of this guide, but instead of downloading and installing the suggested SuperSu zip file I found this older SuperSu version, downloaded the zip file, placed it in the internal storage and followed the exact steps of the guide. (For good measure, I did all the steps in the guide again).

Once you reboot your phone, you will be able to update the SuperSu app form the PlayStore to get the latest version. Should work just fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)