FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.08.15] suhide-lite v1.08 [EXPERIMENTAL/UNSUPPORTED]

11,124 posts
Thanks Meter: 84,881

By Chainfire, XDA Ad-Free Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th August 2017, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2017, 09:22 AM |#151  
Flag Seri Iskandar
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I might be blind because I can't see the suhide GUI on my app drawer. Do I need to enable something?

13th August 2017, 10:28 AM |#152  
Flag St louis
Thanks Meter: 124

More
After using the new supersu configuration aroma zip, and getting sbin working right, no more errors flashing suhide. I have tested multiple apps and it's working! DU 11.6 on a nexus 6.
13th August 2017, 01:09 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Adaway is not working if I hide SuperSU. I need to do this to get my banking apps to work. Anybody else facing this problem. Adaway is granted su access in SuperSU.

If I unhide Supersu using the volume up/down sequence it works fine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
13th August 2017, 01:16 PM |#154  
OP Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 84,881

Donate to Me
More
SuperSU v2.82-SR3 has been released. Release notes here: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/JRn87G77gey

If you're having any issues with suhide, please flash this version of SuperSU, and see if that helps.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chainfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2017, 02:57 PM |#155  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 689

More
Thanks @Chainfire now I can flash it on Lenovo K4note RROS 5.8.3 and hide root from banking apps.

Using Aroma Config Zip.

Salute the legend

Sent from my Lenovo A7010 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to lalit387 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lalit387 Ad-Free
13th August 2017, 04:59 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 693

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenyatta80

Adaway is not working if I hide SuperSU. I need to do this to get my banking apps to work. Anybody else facing this problem. Adaway is granted su access in SuperSU.

If I unhide Supersu using the volume up/down sequence it works fine.

If I had to guess then you're not running Adaway in systemless mode. Which means it needs su to mount system as rw. If you were running systemless you should be fine even without su access, once it's all setup

See https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...68133/page1087 (3rd post from bottom and first post on next page).
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
13th August 2017, 07:09 PM |#157  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

If I had to guess then you're not running Adaway in systemless mode. Which means it needs su to mount system as rw. If you were running systemless you should be fine even without su access, once it's all setup

See https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...68133/page1087 (3rd post from bottom and first post on next page).

Worked like a charm. Thank you so much.

The Following User Says Thank You to zenyatta80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zenyatta80 Ad-Free
14th August 2017, 01:45 AM |#158  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi @Chainfire,

I also got some lockups.
I tried to grab the log and attached it, please see if there's anything that helps.
The time was around 8:14, then I forced reboot with Power+VolUp.
Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2017-08-14_08.19.zip - [Click for QR Code] (177.6 KB, 14 views)
14th August 2017, 02:32 AM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks @Chainfire

I already installed Suhide-lite v1.07 successfully but when i test my app banking "BNI Mobile" it's still detect my device is still rooted. So why my app banking still read my device is rooted instead i already hide it via suhide.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
14th August 2017, 05:48 AM |#160  
Flag Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermadu

Thanks @ChainfireI already installed Suhide-lite v1.07 successfully but when i test my app banking "BNI Mobile" it's still detect my device is still rooted. So why my app banking still read my device is rooted instead i already hide it via suhide.

I have the same problem with Sberbank Online.
Samsung Pay works well.
The Following User Says Thank You to combat44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift combat44 Ad-Free
14th August 2017, 06:37 AM |#161  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat44

I have the same problem with Sberbank Online.
Samsung Pay works well.

Banking apps also check for presence of SuperSu. You need to hide SuperSU from other apps using the volume up/down sequence.

The Following User Says Thank You to zenyatta80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zenyatta80 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)