FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.10.01] suhide-lite v1.09 [EXPERIMENTAL/UNSUPPORTED]

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,052

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th August 2017, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2017, 09:16 PM |#491  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 30,105

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan.sampara

A seamless folders/symlinking of su directory

Which shouldn't exist anymore for SBINBIND SuperSU and thus also suhide.

27th September 2017, 10:09 PM |#492  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,083

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

Are you sure about that?
I have that same symlink
/data/adb/su/su -> /data/adb/su
(Everything here is working just fine)

Note this also has the effect of pointing to the data install location from the sbin location.
27th September 2017, 11:20 PM |#493  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 30,105

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Are you sure about that?
I have that same symlink

Note this also has the effect of pointing to the data install location from the sbin location.

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about /su, not a subdirectory in /data/adb.

My devices have /sbin/supersu which points to /data/adb/su, but no /su any longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2017, 11:43 PM |#494  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:

Are you sure about that?
I have that same symlink

Also with me it and works perfectly.
28th September 2017, 12:16 AM |#495  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about /su, not a subdirectory in /data/adb.

My devices have /sbin/supersu which points to /data/adb/su, but no /su any longer.

Correct. If you look at the image he posted, which shows the directory in question, he's definitely in /data/adb/su.
/sbin/supersu is simply the access path for /data/adb/su (since chainfire has stated that /data/adb/su is subject to change)
And the /su directory no longer exists. Same for /data/su.img (which had been accessed via /su)
(I realize you know most of this, others may not)
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
28th September 2017, 08:21 AM |#496  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

yes sir but what happened to supersu
28th September 2017, 04:08 PM |#497  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Guys, i am using Pixel XL with Purenexus 7.1.2 with Su & Su hide. Everything works great (Andriod Pay,Viper,Adaway,Titanium Backup etc..) other than this "Good for Enterprise" app. I have installed this app and i marked to hide root for this in Su hide. But this app still finding the root and its not allowing me to open up my work email. Any one is facing this issue? or Any one is having solution for this?
28th September 2017, 05:04 PM |#498  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2,898

More
Quote:

No.. just the standard SafetyNet setup suhide does out-of-the-box. Maybe Nintendo updated Mario Run to make it use more than just SafetyNet since I tried it (was around a month ago). Adding it specifically to suhide's list is definitely the next step, worked for my bank's tap payment app.

Just in case anyone else runs into this, the fix was trivial once I figured it out.

I already had Mario Run on my phone prior to installing suhide-lite, so the app had previously written its unwillingness to run into the file at /data/data/com.nintendo.zara/shared_prefs/DeviceAccount.xml, and evidently wasn't about to change its mind now that the device was passing SafetyTest.

Once that file had been deleted, the app was able to run as expected.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ianmacd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ianmacd Ad-Free
28th September 2017, 05:34 PM |#499  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surenther.ss

Guys, i am using Pixel XL with Purenexus 7.1.2 with Su & Su hide. Everything works great (Andriod Pay,Viper,Adaway,Titanium Backup etc..) other than this "Good for Enterprise" app. I have installed this app and i marked to hide root for this in Su hide. But this app still finding the root and its not allowing me to open up my work email. Any one is facing this issue? or Any one is having solution for this?

Try using suhide's hide mode
28th September 2017, 06:07 PM |#500  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Tried that as well. I did hiding all the root related apps . But still its breaking.
28th September 2017, 06:30 PM |#501  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:

I have the same problem with my online banking app. I have tried everything but it always reminds me that I am rooted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)