FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.10.01] suhide-lite v1.09 [EXPERIMENTAL/UNSUPPORTED]

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,051

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th August 2017, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2017, 06:53 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 615

More
I can use pay and my local Bank's implementation and pogo too just fine with this one. And I'm up to date on security. If you're not using and not going to be using this one, then why are you here?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

29th September 2017, 06:56 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n

I can use pay and my local Bank's implementation and pogo too just fine with this one. And I'm up to date on security. If you're not using and not going to be using this one, then why are you here?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Again I'm asking about performance and xposed compatibility like my last post said (edited sorry) NOT about security

P. S. the reason you can do that is you don't use xposed I do
29th September 2017, 07:58 PM |#513  

More
why would you concern yourself with performance if you're not using it or going to cause of no xposed support? It's a pointless question.
29th September 2017, 08:09 PM |#514  

More
Quote:

why would you concern yourself with performance if you're not using it or going to cause of no xposed support? It's a pointless question.

That make no sense I'm guessing we're talking about different things or you're lost
29th September 2017, 09:54 PM |#515  
Flag Area 51.2
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I hope this thread is the right one and not supersu for this question, wasn't sure. I finally installed SR4 on the latest Sept image and also flashed SH on it and everything went great, the default choices in SH made it pass SafetyNet, and all is great in the world happy to report.

However, I had one question about the Play Store, the app still shows the device as "Uncertified" and I have heard people say they were able to make it Certified as well when the SafetyNet passed but that hasn't been my case. Anyone know which "package" I need to mark hide in SH to make that pass? I was under the impression the default ones already checked, such as Play Services would be sufficient as it passes SafetyNet, but thinking maybe there is something else somewhere that I can set as well to make it certified?

Does anyone have info on this or have figured it out and would be kind enough to share? Thank you in advance.
29th September 2017, 09:59 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianUSMC

I hope this thread is the right one and not supersu for this question, wasn't sure. I finally installed SR4 on the latest Sept image and also flashed SH on it and everything went great, the default choices in SH made it pass SafetyNet, and all is great in the world happy to report.

However, I had one question about the Play Store, the app still shows the device as "Uncertified" and I have heard people say they were able to make it Certified as well when the SafetyNet passed but that hasn't been my case. Anyone know which "package" I need to mark hide in SH to make that pass? I was under the impression the default ones already checked, such as Play Services would be sufficient as it passes SafetyNet, but thinking maybe there is something else somewhere that I can set as well to make it certified?

Does anyone have info on this or have figured it out and would be kind enough to share? Thank you in advance.

Clear data on the play store and reboot
29th September 2017, 11:22 PM |#517  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve51184

That make no sense I'm guessing we're talking about different things or you're lost

it makes perfect sense. Why would you concern yourself of the performance of an app you're not using or going to use? because it doesn't support xposed. Possible performance issues are only relevant to people actually using the app, and you're not one of them.
29th September 2017, 11:25 PM |#518  

More
Quote:

it makes perfect sense. Why would you concern yourself of the performance of an app you're not using or going to use? because it doesn't support xposed. Possible performance issues are only relevant to people actually using the app, and you're not one of them.

What? Again your confused I am one of them and I am using it that's why I'm asking for any possible ways to get xposed working like with suhide or magisk vs sihide-lite which doesn't as far as I know... Again hence the question...
29th September 2017, 11:31 PM |#519  

More
then you're in the wrong question. If you want to make exposed work with this, you need to ask in the XPOSED thread. Not here, if/when xposed will be supported that's up to chainfire to decide, but i wouldn't hold my breath. 0.55 didn't either for a long time. as to the "suhide-lite doesn't as far as i know", it's not "as far as you know, it doesn't. Period. It's clearly stated in the OP

Quote:

Xposed
Not supported.

29th September 2017, 11:33 PM |#520  

More
Quote:

then you're in the wrong question. If you want to make exposed work with this, you need to ask in the XPOSED thread. Not here, if/when xposed will be supported that's up to chainfire to decide, but i wouldn't hold my breath. 0.55 didn't either for a long time. as to the "suhide-lite doesn't as far as i know", it's not "as far as you know, it doesn't. Period. It's clearly stated in the OP

0.55 always worked with xposed and you must be forgetting I said workarounds
29th September 2017, 11:49 PM |#521  
Flag Area 51.2
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locura18

Clear data on the play store and reboot

Thank you for the reply, I had actually done that to no avail. However, I decided to go ahead and try it again per your suggestion and alas it didn't work initially. However, I decided to go ahead and "hide" the "Google Play services", "Google Play services for Instant Apps", "Google Play Store" in addition to the "Google Services Framework" which was already hidden by default and then clearing the data for good measure and rebooting, and that did the trick for my case.

Not 100% sure why but wanted to post it in case someone else faces my particular case and can try it and see if it helps them resolve it. Again, thank you and I am glad that I gave it another go even though I had done before, everything seems well now and it shows "Certified", thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuardianUSMC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GuardianUSMC Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)