Okay, I have tried that, and it seems that I can indeed install BusyBox without a problem. Unfortunately, the app does not seem to appropriately detect the presence of a BusyBox installation, and throws an error saying that it was not found. The app that I am having a hard time with is MacSpoofer. Any suggestions on what I should do about it?
That app hasn't been updated since 2015. I'm guessing (you should be able to verify looking at a log) that it has a hard coded busybox path, probably to /system/xbin.
You may want to try a different app. Change my Mac seems to have a much better rating, has been updated recently, and has a thread on XDA.
1. Fresh install ALEXNDR ROM 4.3 G900F NOROOT
2. SafetyNet verified passing
3. Flashed SuperSU 2.82 RS5 in SBIN mode
4. Flashed suhide 1.09 (successfully installed but the app was missing from app drawer so I extracted it from zip and installed it)
5. SafetyNet verified NOT passing
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|