FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.10.01] suhide-lite v1.09 [EXPERIMENTAL/UNSUPPORTED]

11,225 posts
Thanks Meter: 86,775
 
By Chainfire, Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th August 2017, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2018, 06:37 PM |#891  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
That's bold lol
 
 
23rd June 2018, 10:59 PM |#892  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Problems regarding installation of suhide in Moto G4 Play
Moto G4 PLay
7.1.1
rooted
used aroma installer to install superSU in systemless SBIN mode
manually typed the command using TWRP terminal
manually modified the .supersu file residing in /data directory
After that reflashed supeuSU
still not working!!!!!!!
while flashing suhide..showing
"SuperSU image found at /data/su.img SuperSu must be installed in BINDSBIN mode
..........ERROR: 1
...................."
24th June 2018, 02:28 PM |#893  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 581
 
More
Your last few lines say exactly what the problem is

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
24th June 2018, 06:06 PM |#894  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,604
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurds11

Moto G4 PLay
7.1.1
rooted
used aroma installer to install superSU in systemless SBIN mode
manually typed the command using TWRP terminal
manually modified the .supersu file residing in /data directory
After that reflashed supeuSU
still not working!!!!!!!
while flashing suhide..showing
"SuperSU image found at /data/su.img SuperSu must be installed in BINDSBIN mode
..........ERROR: 1
...................."

Assuming you correctly modified .supersu do not reflash supersu, uninstall and reinstall (make sure .supersu still exists after uninstalling)
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
24th June 2018, 06:08 PM |#895  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Installation:

First make sure you are using SuperSU in SBIN mode on Android 6.x and 7.x
- Boot into TWRP
--- adb shell: echo "BINDSBIN=true">/data/.supersu
--- OR: flash SuperSU Config and select Systemless
SBIN mode
- Reflash SuperSU v2.82 SR2 or newer
- Reboot into Android at least once

With SuperSU in SBIN mode
- Flash the suhide ZIP in TWRP
- Reboot into Android

Sounds like you forgot the adb commands!
24th June 2018, 06:19 PM |#896  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Though I tried in every possible way previously, it did not work for superSU v2.82 SR2. But it finally worked for superSU v2.82 SR5. It got installed in SBIN mode (systemlessly) . suhide is installed.
Problem is solved!!
Thanks everyone for your concern!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ankurds11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurds11 Ad-Free
5th July 2018, 09:55 PM |#897  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurds11

Though I tried in every possible way previously, it did not work for superSU v2.82 SR2. But it finally worked for superSU v2.82 SR5. It got installed in SBIN mode (systemlessly) . suhide is installed.
Problem is solved!!
Thanks everyone for your concern!!

how you did install it in SBIN mode?


Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
5th July 2018, 10:51 PM |#898  
GuardianUSMC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Area 51.2
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammisr

how you did install it in SBIN mode?

Code:
echo "BINDSBIN=true">>/data/.supersu
The Following User Says Thank You to GuardianUSMC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GuardianUSMC Ad-Free
6th July 2018, 07:06 AM |#899  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammisr

how you did install it in SBIN mode?


Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

First you make sure that you have uninstalled the superSU completely ( if it was installed previously).
In my case I have tried in every possible way, like running the adb command from twrp terminal, modifying the .supersu file manually after finding it from the data folder of root directory . But it did not work. So I uninstalled the SR2 version of supersu completely and freshly installed SR5 . Now the given command worked successfully. If you check the root/data directory you won't find supersu.img anymore... instead supersu files can be found on sbin directory. That's all. Now you can flash suhide.
6th July 2018, 09:36 AM |#900  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurds11

First you make sure that you have uninstalled the superSU completely ( if it was installed previously).
In my case I have tried in every possible way, like running the adb command from twrp terminal, modifying the .supersu file manually after finding it from the data folder of root directory . But it did not work. So I uninstalled the SR2 version of supersu completely and freshly installed SR5 . Now the given command worked successfully. If you check the root/data directory you won't find supersu.img anymore... instead supersu files can be found on sbin directory. That's all. Now you can flash suhide.

what version of androind r u on?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
9th July 2018, 05:45 AM |#901  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurds11

Though I tried in every possible way previously, it did not work for superSU v2.82 SR2. But it finally worked for superSU v2.82 SR5. It got installed in SBIN mode (systemlessly) . suhide is installed.
Problem is solved!!
Thanks everyone for your concern!!

Worked for me as well! SR2 didn't work. Downloaded and used SR5 and it worked.

Moto G5S Plus 7.1.1 June 1st 2018 Update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes