FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2016.10.10] suhide v0.55 [CLOSED]

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,011
 
By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 29th August 2016, 11:15 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th September 2016, 02:16 AM |#1011  
Ker~Man's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Okay... I've tried the same process(es) countless times. Not missing a single step. I have followed @Wetzel402's and @mattzeller's guides to the "T" and upon rebooting after flashing SuperSu "systemlessly" it continuously says "no Su binary found" within SuperSu apk. No root. Gone. Kaput. 100% non existent. I can't seem to get around this for anything. Freaking balls. Has ANYBODY gotten this to work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7? And if so, how about using TekHD's ROM? Any and all continuous help is beyond appreciated. I can't imagine life without either PoGo OR XPosed!!! Please HALP!
 
 
25th September 2016, 03:03 AM |#1012  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachkm

I also ran into this problem. I uninstalled snapchat and then reinstalled snapchat and now snapprefs works with snapchat again.

Did you do any other steps besides reinstalling? Cause I just did that, and I'm still running into snapchat closing after taking a photo
25th September 2016, 06:16 AM |#1013  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Anyone using ZF2 z551ml got around making this work? I know it had to be patched somewhere for the files to install correctly in zenfone. Anyone managed to get patched sr1 su and 86.2 xposed?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
25th September 2016, 07:12 AM |#1014  
sachkm's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayrawr

Did you do any other steps besides reinstalling? Cause I just did that, and I'm still running into snapchat closing after taking a photo

I also added Snapchat to the blacklist before uninstalling.
25th September 2016, 07:21 AM |#1015  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am going to upgrade the suhide to the new version and uninstall the systemless xposed first according to the instruction.
However, the download link for uninstaller of systemless xposed v86.2 in XDA is not working.
Must I flash the whole ROM if I have to upgrade the suhide then?

Can anyone one upload the uninstaller?
25th September 2016, 09:53 AM |#1016  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Hi All, Who can make a video tutorial for install suhide? @Chainfire will appriciate it, thanks.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos SM-G935FD
25th September 2016, 10:09 AM |#1017  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _u2pop_

Hi All, Who can make a video tutorial for install suhide? @Chainfire will appriciate it, thanks.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos SM-G935FD

I think there is no need for a video tutorial, the single steps are very well explained. I can just re-write them down for you:

1. Disable any root (uninstall/clean superuser app if available, or disable customrom built-in root (for example CyanogenMod13: dev-settings)
2. Reboot TWRP
3. in TWRP menu choose "Advanced" -> "File Manager" and navigate to /system/bin and /system/xbin and delete the "su"-files if they exist. (Maybe you need to choose "System" and "Data" in TWRP menu "Mount" before)
4. Back to TWRP menu choose "Advanced" -> "Terminal" and enter following command:
Code:
echo SYSTEMLESS=true >> /data/.supersu
5. Now flash supersu-file linked in first post
6. Flash suhide from first post
7. let phone reboot (bootloops MAY happen; my Samsung S4 stucked at first boot at the Samsung logo, rebooted after a few sec and finished boot normaly)

Thats it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by andyng2233

I am going to upgrade the suhide to the new version and uninstall the systemless xposed first according to the instruction.
However, the download link for uninstaller of systemless xposed v86.2 in XDA is not working.
Must I flash the whole ROM if I have to upgrade the suhide then?

Can anyone one upload the uninstaller?

In case xposed uninstaller link is not working, maybe ask in the suitalbe thread for it.
But to answer you question: If you dont have a NANDROID backup before installing xposed, then yes, i think you have to clean install your ROM (including addons like gapps).


To all: If i am wrong with any of my two answers, please feel free to correct me
The Following User Says Thank You to 135Shadowsoul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 135Shadowsoul Ad-Free
25th September 2016, 10:23 AM |#1018  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Shadowsoul

I think there is no need for a video tutorial, the single steps are very well explained. I can just re-write them down for you:

1. Disable any root (uninstall/clean superuser app if available, or disable customrom built-in root (for example CyanogenMod13: dev-settings)
2. Reboot TWRP
3. in TWRP menu choose "Advanced" -> "File Manager" and navigate to /system/bin and /system/xbin and delete the "su"-files if they exist. (Maybe you need to choose "System" and "Data" in TWRP menu "Mount" before)
4. Back to TWRP menu choose "Advanced" -> "Terminal" and enter following command:

Code:
echo SYSTEMLESS=true >> /data/.supersu
5. Now flash supersu-file linked in first post
6. Flash suhide from first post
7. let phone reboot (bootloops MAY happen; my Samsung S4 stucked at first boot at the Samsung logo, rebooted after a few sec and finished boot normaly)

Thats it.





In case xposed uninstaller link is not working, maybe ask in the suitalbe thread for it.
But to answer you question: If you dont have a NANDROID backup before installing xposed, then yes, i think you have to clean install your ROM (including addons like gapps).


To all: If i am wrong with any of my two answers, please feel free to correct me

Thanks for the reply! in my situation what exactly i have to do because i have a s7edge rooted with supersu by chainfire and have a xposed installer installed and have TWRP installed too so i just want to use this suhide for login anytime to snapchat. Thanks

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos SM-G935FD
25th September 2016, 10:39 AM |#1019  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thanks chainfire

Working on GT 9505 custom ROM 6.0
25th September 2016, 12:06 PM |#1020  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
By the way, suhide hides modified state for https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.sophos.smsec if you add the UID. I dont know which strategy this AV-apps has to detect modified system, but it seems suhide does very good work.
25th September 2016, 02:25 PM |#1021  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man

Okay... I've tried the same process(es) countless times. Not missing a single step. I have followed @Wetzel402's and @mattzeller's guides to the "T" and upon rebooting after flashing SuperSu "systemlessly" it continuously says "no Su binary found" within SuperSu apk. No root. Gone. Kaput. 100% non existent. I can't seem to get around this for anything. Freaking balls. Has ANYBODY gotten this to work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7? And if so, how about using TekHD's ROM? Any and all continuous help is beyond appreciated. I can't imagine life without either PoGo OR XPosed!!! Please HALP!

I was with the same problem pal, and the I went to the SuperSU app and selected Reinstall in Cleanup section, rebooted my device, and downloaded SuperSU from the playstore, now works like a charm, just two or three apps that don't work properly with this method but it's okay, I can replace 'em with others.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes