FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2016.10.10] suhide v0.55 [CLOSED]

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,011

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 29th August 2016, 11:15 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd July 2017, 12:05 PM |#5961  
Thanks Meter: 422

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve51184

No xposed

There's xposed for Magisk. Just not for N
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mobileman88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobileman88 Ad-Free

5th July 2017, 03:15 AM |#5962  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileman88

There's xposed for Magisk. Just not for N

Suhide helps hide systemless xposed. Magisk method needs system version of xposed I think?

This method is pretty standard across the board, if you can get a ROM...especially CM...for your device pre November 2016 this will almost certainly work for you

EDIT: if you can get the ROM. AOSP based i think is most important for the previous method. Your other option is to mess with lib files after the patch. I think I'm upgrading soon and or getting another s5. I will test magisk method with an updated marshmallow if I can find an old CM 13. If anyone has an old CM for the galaxy s7 sprint I may also be on the search for that soon

Edit2: just landed a free nexus 7. A bit old but potential to test magisk method with some 6.0; can't miss out on xposed. How far back does magisk work??

Seems it needed mm but idk. Asking in that forum if its not mentioned in the main post will anger everyone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrew2432 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrew2432 Ad-Free
15th July 2017, 03:31 AM |#5963  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyeWalker

Have you tried root switch? That with suhide is what works for SuperSU users. Suhide hides the binaries and root switch literally turns root off then in turn, makes xposed off. Modules loaded before you use root switch shall act as normal

Do I need to download rootswitch on my phone or use a pc version
The Following User Says Thank You to raymondbernard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raymondbernard Ad-Free
15th July 2017, 07:10 AM |#5964  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew2432

Security patch after November last year, won't work.

Is there a new patch that will work Google sends patch through external storage with android manifest.xml files need better patch

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote:

Like the person above said. Will not work due to your security patch.

If you flash firmware that has security patch from October 2016 or later then yeah shouldn't be a problem keeping in mind you install root systemless-ly

Could you tell me a better patch I can get or how to write one please I can bypass some firmware for Google through dogpile web site
The Following User Says Thank You to raymondbernard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raymondbernard Ad-Free
15th July 2017, 04:40 PM |#5965  

More
Quote:

Like the person above said. Will not work due to your security patch.

If you flash firmware that has security patch from October 2016 or later then yeah shouldn't be a problem keeping in mind you install root systemless-ly

Where can I download a working security patch
15th July 2017, 05:36 PM |#5966  
Thanks Meter: 609

More
Every security patch works, or it wouldn't be a security patch would it. As to a working one for suhide, you know what the requirement is. Then check your device manufacturer site. Though going back? to a patch level that old leaves you vulnerable to things like stage fright.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ch3vr0n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ch3vr0n Ad-Free
30th July 2017, 08:34 AM |#5967  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterHam

Rom not booting, stuck at boot animation using new version. No xposed.

Flashed the removal zip and rom booted up.

Can you explain what you did....I installed suhide0.54 but after that when rebooting, phone got stucked in bootscreen itself. Please help
30th July 2017, 09:02 AM |#5968  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
suhide dont work!!!
30th July 2017, 09:51 AM |#5969  
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalki

Can you explain what you did....I installed suhide0.54 but after that when rebooting, phone got stucked in bootscreen itself. Please help

Use magisk. This doesn't work and hasn't for ages.
30th July 2017, 10:07 AM |#5970  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterHam

Use magisk. This doesn't work and hasn't for ages.

Flashed the removal zip and rom booted up. -- What is that removal.zip. (From this i assume u removed suhide).Where to get that. I just need my phone to get booted normally. Please help on that.
30th July 2017, 10:10 AM |#5971  
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalki

Flashed the removal zip and rom booted up. -- What is that removal.zip. (From this i assume u removed suhide).Where to get that. I just need my phone to get booted normally. Please help on that.

The zip in the op with RM in the filename.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread