Super su Root Undetected

Search This thread

Tmzdroid

So I had to restore a backup which uses the previous SuperSu 2.79 and all is well again. Looking at the reviews on Google play store I'm not the only one having problems with version 2.80. Will this problem be getting sorted anytime soon because this is an important app for me and my confidence in using it is draining fast.

There is a version 2.81 on Google playstore right now (although it's still saying v2.80) which works fine again for me.

Last edited:

devytrip

Nov 14, 2010
Same deal here. Pretty upsetting, I don't have a backup handy. Does anyone have a link to the 2.79 version that can be flashed in TWRP? If I find it first I'll post it here for others' convenience.

yazan11

May 20, 2017
Yes I had same problem just 10 min ago
But I downloaded the zip of new version reflashed it ,works perfect

Dec 1, 2016

This one is not working for me! Just like the latest 2.8! I flash it on four devices! one fails the other three claim it was successful but there is NO SuperSu on any of the devices that I tried flashing it on with TWRP! I cannot give apps root access and it is like a device that is not rooted that was rooted before!

Anything else to try??

Last edited:

catalinrcd

Jun 20, 2015

I installed this version. It's not working.
Thing is you install 2.79 with TWRp, after reboot. I used Root Checker Basic and Root Checker, they say no root. If you try to open SuperSu app, it will update to version 2.8. Same problem no root.

I am using Asus Zenfone ze552kl

Reactions: jisanhoque

jisanhoque

Dec 29, 2017
Dhaka
Same here bro. I tried all supersu zip version 2.67 to 2.82 sr5. Version 2.82 says root undetected and below this version says supersu can't install su binary. I tried to install su binary but it says no su binary.

Top Liked Posts