Hey guys, I found myself wanting to make sure SuperSU was going to install in system mode or systemless. With this you can! All you have to do is flash the zip in recovery, as soon as an update comes out I will release on here as well so you don't have to worry about not staying up to date.
- Choose whether you want system or systemless install
- Option to install suHide
- Option to keep forceencrypt.
- Option to keep verity.
- Option to bind su/xbin and system/xbin.
1. Download latest zip
2. Flash in recovery
1. Attached to post
1. Run aroma-updater in a terminal (not termux) no root required.
-- Feature requests
1. State what you want specifically
2. You'll probably see it in following update
- Initial release (2.76)
- Fixed typo that kept it from using a system install
- Updated to 2.77
- Added option for suHide (systemless only)
- Updated to SR1 2.78
- Updated to suHide 0.16
- Updated to suHide 0.52
- Added more options for SuperSU
- suHide app option
- Fixed script issues
- Added updater
- Updated to SR4
I will try to assist if you have problems, some Chinese phones have TWRP's that don't work with Aroma. Other than that though this should work universally.
Thanks and rating the thread is appreciated.