FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

SuperSu not granting automatic permissions anymore

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By dancapitan, Member on 5th January 2015, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hey guys i have one problem with supersu.
i installed clean master and do cleaning **** and startup cleaning things and after reboot all apps that have granted root permission( foldermount, gmd gestures, lightflow, etc), these apps shows no toast popup after boot and to make them grant permissions i have to open them. Same thing when i installed boot manager and did not do anything but boot and again no supersu toast popups about root permissions after boot.
is there a way to keep the root grants after the boot? ( i have checked default acces to grant in supersu app)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancapitan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dancapitan Ad-Free
 
 
5th January 2015, 08:22 PM |#2  
trent2's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I'm having problems with clean master working with SuperSu too.
6th January 2015, 09:31 AM |#3  
dancapitan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
clean master is so powerfull that disables supersu permissions.
7th January 2015, 11:14 AM |#4  
Chainfire's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 86,202
 
Donate to Me
More
They probably change some file permissions that SuperSU frowns at.
7th January 2015, 08:03 PM |#5  
dancapitan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

They probably change some file permissions that SuperSU frowns at.

i want to maintain supersu permissions after every boot no matter what. is there some option in supersu to be activated for that?
i'm on note 3 rooted with stock tw.
12th January 2015, 04:20 PM |#6  
dancapitan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Lightbulb
''enable supersu during boot''
please explain to me for what is this option
thx
17th January 2015, 10:19 AM |#7  
dancapitan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Smile
bump
6th February 2015, 10:47 AM |#8  
3c's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,441
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancapitan

''enable supersu during boot''
please explain to me for what is this option
thx

This option has a summary that's pretty unclear. I've emailed the dev, hope to receive an answer soon. Fact is apps running during the boot_completed seem to get root randomly if this option is not enabled! Let me insist on the random fact, as my apps get root on boot frequently but not all the time. Other users have reported the same random behavior. Once the option is enabled everything works as expected!

However the option seem to imply that any root request on boot will be granted!? Regardless of user choice????

To make it short, check the option "enable supersu during boot" and root apps will receive root on boot as they used to!
The Following User Says Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
10th February 2015, 05:40 PM |#9  
Chainfire's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 86,202
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

This option has a summary that's pretty unclear. I've emailed the dev, hope to receive an answer soon. Fact is apps running during the boot_completed seem to get root randomly if this option is not enabled! Let me insist on the random fact, as my apps get root on boot frequently but not all the time. Other users have reported the same random behavior. Once the option is enabled everything works as expected!

However the option seem to imply that any root request on boot will be granted!? Regardless of user choice????

To make it short, check the option "enable supersu during boot" and root apps will receive root on boot as they used to!

You should turn this into a proper bug report in the proper thead (either the beta or its own new thread) with all the useful information you think may be relevant. There is no email support, all support is here.

The option itself is for apps that run before Android is fully up and running, or su from adb shell during a bootloop, etc. I thould not influence apps running su from bootcomplete receivers, and if it does, then that needs to be investigated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chainfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2016, 06:38 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Is there currently any way to enable this feature via ADB on a boot looped phone? I really wish I would have known about this! I wouldn't be stuck where I'm at if I had only checked this option. Device is stuck at LG logo, no download or recovery, but has access to ADB. SU was installed, but I don't have root via ADB since the phone isn't finished booting...thus I'm not able to copy over the proper system.img or change the recovery/laf. Dang!
22nd July 2017, 10:09 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have the problem too, when I install Fake Wifi, the automatic SuperSU granted is not working. Please help some advance. Thank's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes