0 Vote(s)
0%

[SuperSU][System-Mode][2.82 SR5]

6,860 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,821

By mauam, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 06:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2019, 02:42 PM |#601  
Disable super user in magisk. Use SuperSU for superuser requests and magisk for modules. It works. I did it on an s5 trying out magisk modules. But there really no point. SuperSU doesn't support modules and isn't systemless. It says it is, but modifies the system paritition, so not systemless. Magisk is sort of systemless. They patch the boot image and have superuser hide. I prebuilt ecosystem. That can pass safety net and droidguard. SuperSU can not. SuperSU is basically just root and old fashioned. Magisk is more new school. Also development on SuperSU is gone. Chainfire already stepped away from it. Supersu isn't even his anymore. It is bought and owned by a company. I wouldn't use SuperSU anymore AND switch to magisk asap. Just saying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S8rooted&tooted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S8rooted&tooted Ad-Free

22nd January 2019, 12:16 PM |#602  
Flag Repalle
Thanks Meter: 225

More
instead of modifying update-binary a lot or placing a file with .supersu in /data or /cache...
we can just change detect to false in 1190 line of official one..... to do same thing...!

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HemanthJabalpuri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HemanthJabalpuri Ad-Free
29th June 2019, 05:20 PM |#603  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
Hello. Guys and how to install SuperSu Systemmode on a custom firmware which initially does not have root access (I did not choose Magisk and not SuperSu in Aroma and then made backup)? I installed the archive for recovery and got a bootlap.
6th July 2019, 08:32 AM |#604  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ug
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)