want help to root Oppo F7

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mostafacheetos0, Junior Member on 12th September 2018, 09:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello guys ...
it's first thread for me here , and sorry for my bad english
i need help to make root for my Oppo F7 ,
i searched at XDA and whole internet sites and there is no way ,, because ADB and Fastboot Binary is deleted from this phone ... im try to root with kingroot and kingoroot and not success , so if any one can help me to make root for Oppo F7
i try to flash it with sp Flash tool but its need TWRP and scatter file for oppo f7 .. but i can't find both

13th September 2018, 07:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I am also struggling to root my Oppof7
I still have color OS V5.0 and I heard that fastboot binaries aren't deleted in this version *I am not sure tho*
I hope someone can assist us in such situation ,I am willing to try ANYTHING to root my phone :'(
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixil 1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rixil 1 Ad-Free
16th October 2018, 12:41 AM |#3  

More
I hope someone finds a solution to this oppo rooting issue as cwm and twrp seem to have given up or are neglecting this model/os...
Hopes have been faded...
But still all is not lost... 😂
11th July 2019, 03:03 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixil 1

I am also struggling to root my Oppof7
I still have color OS V5.0 and I heard that fastboot binaries aren't deleted in this version *I am not sure tho*
I hope someone can assist us in such situation ,I am willing to try ANYTHING to root my phone :'(

Are you rooted your oppo f7? I also want to root my oppo f7 please help me for it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-f7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)