By alecz2012, Junior Member on 8th March 2015, 09:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2017, 05:35 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleros

Read previous post

Sorry using the app for the first time so kinda lost, can you link the post? If it's not a lot of trouble thanks

9th July 2017, 01:08 AM |#42  

More
And what about current versions. I have Galaxy S6 Edge 7.0 Rooted. I downloaded xmodgames from official site and its latest. And it still does not recognize root? Did anyone find solution?
9th July 2017, 03:18 AM |#43  

More
Nexus 6P xmodgames problem
Got Xmodgames v. beta 2 . 3 . 5
Running Android 7 . 1 . 2 Nougat
SuperSU Pro v. 2.82-SR1

I don't know what's wrong, haven't read the whole discussion because I'm running tight atm, for what I've seen theres a lot of some coded stuff and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. When I try to run the app xmod it shows the same thing as everybody else fail access to root permission. I'm trying to play Subway Surfers and still haven't got any luck. I've uninstalled Xmod plenty of times and even try to play a lil with SuperSU but to be honest don't quite get it yet, bought the donating version of supersu thinking there was gonna be like idk premium feature to use the app better or understand it better but yeah... I got that right... *high five* anyway is there somebody here that can put me in the right direction on how to get the app running? Thanks in advance!
10th July 2017, 02:36 AM |#44  
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redquitous

Got Xmodgames v. beta 2 . 3 . 5
Running Android 7 . 1 . 2 Nougat
SuperSU Pro v. 2.82-SR1

I don't know what's wrong, haven't read the whole discussion because I'm running tight atm, for what I've seen theres a lot of some coded stuff and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. When I try to run the app xmod it shows the same thing as everybody else fail access to root permission. I'm trying to play Subway Surfers and still haven't got any luck. I've uninstalled Xmod plenty of times and even try to play a lil with SuperSU but to be honest don't quite get it yet, bought the donating version of supersu thinking there was gonna be like idk premium feature to use the app better or understand it better but yeah... I got that right... *high five* anyway is there somebody here that can put me in the right direction on how to get the app running? Thanks in advance!

xmod is not working if the SE is “enforcing” we are not allowed to talk about warez i will pm u.
22nd July 2017, 12:30 PM |#45  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

xmod is not working if the SE is “enforcing” we are not allowed to talk about warez i will pm u.

Pm me too
23rd July 2017, 04:28 PM |#46  

More
Quote:

Pm me too plz
paaDOW
31st July 2017, 09:15 AM |#47  

More
Quote:

pm me too, really need to get it working
thx in advance =)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
6th August 2017, 02:37 AM |#48  
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Done.. sorry for late reply
8th August 2017, 11:01 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
can you also pm me ? bleros please