FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Can't select finish at new project

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By MPeti1, Member on 11th April 2017, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi!
I wanted to decompile an apk with installed API 23 framework apk's. in the "create new project window" the "Finish" button is greyed out, why? Also in "Disassemble dex file" section i can't select newer than "4.4 Kitkat" or "Template for API 20".
The apk what i wanted to decompile is working on android 6.0.1 (it's the latest beta of AIMP).
Screenshot of new project window can be found here

Framework-res.apk and framework-ext-res.apk copied from my phone by VTS (it's a Redmi 3S Prime with latest MIUI 8 Global Developer)

What do i further need to decompile this apk?

4th June 2017, 02:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPeti1

hi!
I wanted to decompile an apk with installed API 23 framework apk's. in the "create new project window" the "Finish" button is greyed out, why? Also in "Disassemble dex file" section i can't select newer than "4.4 Kitkat" or "Template for API 20".
The apk what i wanted to decompile is working on android 6.0.1 (it's the latest beta of AIMP).
Screenshot of new project window can be found here

Framework-res.apk and framework-ext-res.apk copied from my phone by VTS (it's a Redmi 3S Prime with latest MIUI 8 Global Developer)

What do i further need to decompile this apk?

just change or add latest apktool,baksmali,etc binaries in Virtuous Studio binary folder lie somewhere inside programx86/vir.../externel/.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)