402sh sharp hard reset how?

Search This thread

simsimsoft

May 26, 2015
Hello,
I have a problem with my "sharp softbank aquos 402SH
I setup a pattern lock. Since I have not used the phone for some time I cannot remember the pattern anymore.
I thought an unlock with a hard reset is no problem. But I found no way to boot into recovery mode(tried power and minus button, power and plus button to boot).
Also the device did not show up in adb as a device(Windows 8/Sharp USB driver installed) but was recognized as a storage device.
The user manual says:
"Do not forget pattern, Lock No. passcode or password set for canceling Screen lock(write it down if necessary). If you forget it, visit the nearest SoftBank Shop for recovery procedure."
As I live in Sudan and there are only softbank stores in Japan. So this is not possible for me.
Is there any other way to hard reset the device?

Reactions: benziii

Zubi101

Jun 28, 2018
Sharp aquos 402 sh hard reset problem

I have the same problem as the guy from sudan mentioned above, ive forgot screen lock pattern and not been able to get into boot option by hard reseting. I have done every thing like keep pressing and hold volume down key and holding power on key after sharp logo appears i let go the keys but nothing happens. Plz suggest me the solution.

buzzywaw

Feb 6, 2014
Hi there
i have the same problem
my phone aquos 304 there are no available physical volume rocker button
i forget the password pattern
custom cable data with R jumper to ID pin with zadig software cannot flash the twrp
could someone help me out of this
thx

tariq usmamni

Dec 30, 2019
i also have that kind problem also show to many people but no way found of any to recover my bally please do something

benziii

Mar 4, 2010
Lillestrøm
As I think this phone did not get that many updates this might still work. I remember early on back then that i somehow managed to make a pattern that I had not meant to so could not unlock. Also quickly found out I could not get into the bootloader. But I found out you could bypass the lockscreen if you went into the emergency call screen. The thing is, you'd have to make a call then you could use the drop down notifications and enter settings app or something like that. I can't remember clearly, but I could atleast get access. And from there i just disabled the pattern. Don't feel I can recommend this though as it depends on how quick you are, and police services are sort of being misused this way. I remember being frazzled and extremely annoyed at that point as I had only had the phone for a couple of days. Ended up spamming a call three or four times to the cops to bypass without connecting a call. They called me back wondering what the deal was ? oops.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I have a problem with my "sharp softbank aquos 402SH
    I setup a pattern lock. Since I have not used the phone for some time I cannot remember the pattern anymore.
    I thought an unlock with a hard reset is no problem. But I found no way to boot into recovery mode(tried power and minus button, power and plus button to boot).
    Also the device did not show up in adb as a device(Windows 8/Sharp USB driver installed) but was recognized as a storage device.
    The user manual says:
    "Do not forget pattern, Lock No. passcode or password set for canceling Screen lock(write it down if necessary). If you forget it, visit the nearest SoftBank Shop for recovery procedure."
    As I live in Sudan and there are only softbank stores in Japan. So this is not possible for me.
    Is there any other way to hard reset the device?