found MSL code for 306sh

Search This thread

zed_India

Oct 16, 2015
Hello whynot4444. I have done steps you have mention in your post. My phone got restarted sucessufully. I changed the boost mobile sim with the Reliance CDMA sim (India) but its not recognizing the sim. Its showing the error msg as "sim/ruim is perso locked - no service". Can you help me with this. Thanks in advance. :)

ephoenix147

Aug 28, 2013
Hello whynot4444. I have done steps you have mention in your post. My phone got restarted sucessufully. I changed the boost mobile sim with the Reliance CDMA sim (India) but its not recognizing the sim. Its showing the error msg as "sim/ruim is perso locked - no service". Can you help me with this. Thanks in advance. :)

did u run the uicc_unlock apk after following the aforesaid steps?

sanata72

May 11, 2016
I have the MSL, but the hidden menu ##3282# not responding "com.android.phone has stopped"

Last edited:

nk_zero101

Aug 26, 2017
Why can't I download 306sh_RUIM.txt?
huhu. It only shows me on new tab weird page of text. unreadable.

bbwp

Mar 23, 2015
306sh ulock

I have bought an 306sh sprint i have used the file but it doesnt work with italian operator can you help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first thanks tewilove test it for everyone and maximka18 give file it for us
    1. do it with adb file
    2. rename file 306sh_RUIM.txt to 306sh_RUIM
    3. open terminal
    adb push 306sh_RUIM /data/local/tmp
    adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/306sh_RUIM
    adb shell /data/local/tmp/306sh_RUIM
    Then cmd shows MSL & reboot.

i realy scare when my device show a red square, but it will boot normaly, and we have a code MSL for this device
    Untitled_zps17ae9a9d.png
    [/URL][/IMG]
    There is no ".txt" in the file name of 306sh_RUIM.txt. I mean it is showing as file type text but the name is Just "306sh_RUIM".

EDIT: OKAY I RENAMED USING CMD

go to control panel, choose folder option, choose show hiden file, then 306sh_RUIM will show 306sh_RUIM
    Hi , am new to this,

I have moved the .apk file to mobile and renamed the file 306sh_RUIM.txt,
    Can you please tell me the next step to proceed further.

OK I did it.

First download the adb tools. You also need to download the Sharp Crystal USB adb driver and install on your PC. Activate USB Debugging on your phone settings. If you cannot find it then go to Settings and About Phone and activate developer options. Connect to PC via USB and Allow USB Debugging when asked on your phone.
    I moved the 306sh_RUIM file to the adb folder. Then press SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK and click 'Open Command Prompt Here".
    Thereafter you have to follow all the commands as mentioned above. Just type in command prompt one by one. I'm sharing my Screenshot as well.

I did it via teamviewer because my dad is using the phone in India. He is getting the Reliance Network but not able to make a call probably because the SIM is not not activated by Reliance yet.
    So you just copied existing information from another thread to make a new thread? :confused:

http://xdaforums.com/aquos-crystal/general/306sh-unlock-thread-t3008141/post58319443#post58319443

i test it in my device from instruction tewilove, and write a new thread for everyone can see it, not coppy, just test it for people, im so sad when you said me just copied :(