Archos 45c Titanium, ¿Spreadtrum processor?

Search This thread

Likhamona

May 3, 2019
Hello everyone.

Before explaining my problem, I must apologize for my english (I'm from Argentina).

I have to say I'm confuse.
My grandfather gave me a phone he didn't use (because mine died), an Archos 45c Titanium with lots of viruses (old people way of use I guess), so I tried to root with Kingo in order to clean it, but it got bootloop and it's not going further of the logo screen and stay vibrating forever. So I googled for instructions to flash it and found the stock rom (archos 45c titanium MT6572) and SP Flash Tools, MTK drivers and even ADB drivers. But couldn't manage to get my phone detected by SP Flash Tools so I started a quest searching for the right driver (and a lots of ways to clean my driver library in Win 10), but none of the older or newest versions of MTK/ADB/CDC/VROM drivers managed to detect my phone, not even by adding legacy hardware. Until I found Spreadtrum drivers that I installed with no much hope, but they worked perfectly. So I googled if there's any version of archos 45c with Spreadtrum processor (most of them say MT6572), and I found just a couple of web with specification for an Archos 45c Titanium with SC7731 Spreadtrum processor.

My question is... Is this even possible? xD Maybe I just mess up everything good in the world and now I'm hallucinating... or is it my phone really that rare? And more important, anybody knows where I can find a .pac stock rom for a device wich is suposse to be MT6572? If not, can I use another stock rom for another archos 45 Spreadtrum series?

Thank you in advanced.