Firmware needed for Archos 45 Helium 4g

Search This thread

grim64

Jan 6, 2013
I have an Archos 45 Helium 4g phone that I want to use after my usual phone broke.
The Archos hasn't been used for a couple of years and will not power up or charge the battery.
I have replaced the battery with a new one and also found the original would charge with a more powerful charger from a Raspberry Pi 3. However the phone will still not boot, nor enter recovery.
Plugging into a PC, the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port is detected and drivers installed. I have downloaded the Qualcomm QPST utility which I understand can be used to unbrick the phone, but need a ROM to flash as part of the process. Archos offer a firmware download for the 45b model on their support pages, but not the 45.

Can anyone advise where I can get a ROM that would work? Is plain Android downloadable from Google?

Thanks.

toBsucht Psp

Nov 11, 2014
Also can not see it at archos ftp
After a long search http://archoslounge.net/forum/showthread.php?33114-45-50-Helium-Inversion-de-carte-SD
If it is not working maybe get in touch with archos support ;) the maybe provide a download link to you.
That forum also have cm11 or miui rim helium 45 thread
Good luck on unbricking.

arshos3eca.png

Last edited:

grim64

Jan 6, 2013
Thanks very much for your response. I'll have a look and see what I can do with CM11.

nextiny

Feb 7, 2016
Is someone still have the CM11 of Archos 45 Helium 4G??? As archoslounge.net is down
Thanks