[ROM]B634 repack BbN - KK_4.4.2 Huawei P6

Search This thread

mlsvcbbn

May 22, 2013
- ROOTED (update superuser when starts)
- WEATHER WIDGET CLASSIC FROM EMOTIONUI 2.0 (MORE REALISTIC)
- ADDED QUICK BOOT AND SQLITE EDITOR (for hidding navigation bar)
- ADDED ONE HAND UI
-CONTACTS GLOBAL CALL LOCATION DISPLAY WHEN DIAL or RECEIVE call(CITY if it's the HOME number OR COUTRY if is the MOBILE number) AND HOW MANY TIMES PHONE RANG WHEN MISSED CALL view screenshots
Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-10-35.jpg Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-14-14.jpg Screenshot_2014-05-27-16-56-00A.jpg

Install via TWRP.
You must be on KitKat ROM.

How to install:

DOWNLOAD and copy into SD card
-boot into TWRP recovery: wipe dalvik cache, data, cache, custom storage, system;
-from TWRP install from external SD and flash
-after setting up google account and wireless, when screen appears, go to: SETTINGS---MANAGE APPS--ALL-----CONTACTS--and click on CLEAR CACHE, CLEAR DATA AND FORCE STOP (in order to activate correct call display of city and country) --NO NEED TO REBOOT --after that try to dial contact and you will see under number-city or country;
also you can call your number from another phone but don't answer and you will see how many times phone rang on missed call;
- for ACTIVATE HIDE NAVIGATION BAR: open SQLITE EDITOR --on top choose FILES------then clik on DATA----USER---0---COM.ANDROID.PROVIDERS.SETTINGS---DATABASES----SETTINGS.DB-----SYSTEM---on top click on + to add new row......under NAME type hide_virtual_key ...under VALUE type 1 ....SAVE ....REBOOT PHONE

DOWNLOAD link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Q01hSZAD!mZXVrncJN-fYzvFFLkuMk2wNtaDLb5UIMFroO4yD77o

Last edited:

raptor92

Nov 28, 2010
What do you mean with: one hand UI? Can you post a picture of it?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

mlsvcbbn

May 22, 2013

if you check one hand ui, the dial pad becomes smaller so you can dial nr. and hold phone with one hand...screenshots:
Screenshot_2014-10-26-16-34-37.jpg Screenshot_2014-10-26-16-34-46.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: raptor92

suenky91

Jun 10, 2014
Francavilla Fontana
Anyone having a keyboard lag/lag in common on this ROM? Because for me it was very laggy.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

You have to set battery energy to "performance" ;)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Anyone having a keyboard lag/lag in common on this ROM? Because for me it was very laggy.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

You have to set battery energy to "performance" ;)

Michelangelos

Mar 6, 2007
Xiaomi Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite

I´m right now on STOCK B117...
but I´ve have right now the TWRP 2.6.3.3 installed....

What is the updating steps to reach this B634 version?
I´m looking through all the forums but I´m a little lost on the UPGRADE ORDER....

Can ANYONE ASSIST ME at least to point me the versions order or links? I will continue from there...

THANKS!!!

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
you need a newer twrp for the b634..
the one you have is for JB firmware..
try to get a stock recovery again..then upgrade via forced update method to a stock KK rom and then get the twrp 2.7.1.0 or 2.8.0.0 from twrp to flash for example the b634 repack..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - ROOTED (update superuser when starts)
    - WEATHER WIDGET CLASSIC FROM EMOTIONUI 2.0 (MORE REALISTIC)
    - ADDED QUICK BOOT AND SQLITE EDITOR (for hidding navigation bar)
    - ADDED ONE HAND UI
    -CONTACTS GLOBAL CALL LOCATION DISPLAY WHEN DIAL or RECEIVE call(CITY if it's the HOME number OR COUTRY if is the MOBILE number) AND HOW MANY TIMES PHONE RANG WHEN MISSED CALL view screenshots
    Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-10-35.jpg Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-14-14.jpg Screenshot_2014-05-27-16-56-00A.jpg

Install via TWRP.
    You must be on KitKat ROM.

How to install:

DOWNLOAD and copy into SD card
    -boot into TWRP recovery: wipe dalvik cache, data, cache, custom storage, system;
    -from TWRP install from external SD and flash
    -after setting up google account and wireless, when screen appears, go to: SETTINGS---MANAGE APPS--ALL-----CONTACTS--and click on CLEAR CACHE, CLEAR DATA AND FORCE STOP (in order to activate correct call display of city and country) --NO NEED TO REBOOT --after that try to dial contact and you will see under number-city or country;
    also you can call your number from another phone but don't answer and you will see how many times phone rang on missed call;
    - for ACTIVATE HIDE NAVIGATION BAR: open SQLITE EDITOR --on top choose FILES------then clik on DATA----USER---0---COM.ANDROID.PROVIDERS.SETTINGS---DATABASES----SETTINGS.DB-----SYSTEM---on top click on + to add new row......under NAME type hide_virtual_key ...under VALUE type 1 ....SAVE ....REBOOT PHONE

DOWNLOAD link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Q01hSZAD!mZXVrncJN-fYzvFFLkuMk2wNtaDLb5UIMFroO4yD77o

if you check one hand ui, the dial pad becomes smaller so you can dial nr. and hold phone with one hand...screenshots:
    Screenshot_2014-10-26-16-34-37.jpg Screenshot_2014-10-26-16-34-46.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk