P6 fastboot error cannot flash anything T_T

Search This thread

darqo

May 25, 2012
paranaque
Samsung Galaxy A20
Makes TWRP useless, fastboot device cmd show !@!#@!#@#$!$!@$$@%%%@#%@#% - device
and only 3e recovery open but anything you flash comes up FAIL.

system used is B708_BbN
i have tried flashing thru fastboot using
B120_P6-U06_forFastboot

P6_Toolkit20140527- shows installed but still only 3e recovery can be opened. key combinations failed, adb recovery command still 3e, oem already unlocked
kernel used is angel-kernel-AROM_v5_b708
downgrading not possible as it wont even flash twrp
tried creating update.app but does not even recognize it and after flashing anything from external storage it comes back rejecting any mounted partition.

any suggestions for any more possible ways?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

7oshi

Mar 20, 2013
Bandung
I think your emmc was dead bro, just like my ascend p6. I cannot do anything with my phone. You must replace your emmc. maybe on online store you can get the sparepart.

darqo

May 25, 2012
paranaque
Samsung Galaxy A20
i dont know if thats the case... because i tried using Jurassic Uni Android Tool. its the only application that can read the brick P6. and the Build.prop is still intact, the storage still has all my file but i cant copy or download anything from it. the root system files are still present i used the file viewer option of Jurassic. i think its the theres a problem with the fastboot as it shows my device with crazy characters in fastboot devices command. when i manually flashe everything from fastboot it says everything went fine no error messages of any kind. but when i reboot. recovery, and everything is still the same. as if i did exactly nothing. jeezz..... i'll try to relock the bootloader. and flash anything i can think of. hahaha.....