[Theme] Perfect L by iKroll - Final Version!

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 96

By ikroll, Member on 12th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
If you will use this theme in your projects or share this theme on any other website/blog/forum please give proper credit to me.

Hello everybody , I am working on make a new theme for Huawei Ascend P6.This theme based on [Theme] Ascend L but it is more stable and faster than Ascend L also theme has Android L notification panel's icons and some little things.

Note : This is final version although there may some bugs.If you found a bug/bugs please tell me.

Colors are between SkyBlue and White.

There are 150 cool wallpapers in theme

You can change icons' background which doesn't supported applications.

Icons' Background Colors : [ Copy to "HWThemes" folder then use them for customize your current theme. ]

Note : Do not apply them like a theme , because they have only icons just use them in customizing.

Download Icons' Background Change : https://mega.co.nz/#F!UBETWb5Y!PHVO_mmNg4VlXEkjgiHnAg

Alternative Link for Icons' Background Change : http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/38722812/file.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	13.png
Views:	1116
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2901093

Final Version

Download [Theme] Perfect L - Final Version ( Size = 30.29 MB ) : http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/72433088/file.html

Beta 3

Download [Theme] Perfect L - Beta 3 - Phone's background is transparent ( Size = 29.47 MB ) : http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/34104080/file.html

Download [Theme] Perfect L - Beta 3 - Phone's background is untransparent ( Size = 29.47 MB ) : http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/69646518/file.html

Beta 2

Download [Theme] Perfect L Beta 2 ( Size = 29 MB ) : https://mega.co.nz/#!MMtGxZzB!VpfkTz...UHIAaVnzeI5uVc

Here some samples about theme :

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 13669
Size:  85.4 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 13629
Size:  68.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 13592
Size:  48.4 KB
Name:  4.jpg
Views: 13716
Size:  47.0 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 13530
Size:  77.9 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 13486
Size:  64.3 KB
Name:  7.jpg
Views: 13486
Size:  44.4 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 13473
Size:  43.3 KB

Change Log :

- Final Version

- Fixed colors in notification panel.It looks cool now.
- Fixed widgets transparent backround.It is better than before.
- Fixed some icons in settings area.
- Fixed settings' top bar.It is better than before.
- Added new applications' icons like "Skype , Facebook , Twitter and some games".
- Added new transparent close all button.
- Fixed some applications' icons.
- Fixed some icons in notification panel.
- Fixed progress bar.
- Fixed some other problems.
- Improved performance.It is faster than before but not much

- Beta 3

- Huawei Home Logo fixed , it has more resolution than before now.
- I changed some icons in settings.
- Phone's background is untransparent now.
- Unlock screen changed to balance.

- Beta 2

- Fixed applications' icons.
- Fixed network's icon.
- Fixed All Close icon.
- Changed color to hybrid between SkyBlue and White.
- Notification panel changed to transparent.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ikroll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikroll Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 03:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
some advice
First of all thanks for your work!
I don.t know if you can do it, but i think it could be nice a theme that looks more like Android L: Basalt Grey #465062 for quick settings area; dialer, contact, volumes, brightness etc in light blue and the settings area is in Green. If you could look at pictures from Android L and extract the hex color codes would be nice.
I vote for balanced style unlock screen and Android L Style widgets.
either way i look forward for your Perfect L and I say to take your time,because for those of us who prefer stock android, i think android 4.4.2 + B512 might be the last software update.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgyani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcgyani Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 03:41 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Ankara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyani

First of all thanks for your work!
I don.t know if you can do it, but i think it could be nice a theme that looks more like Android L: Basalt Grey #465062 for quick settings area; dialer, contact, volumes, brightness etc in light blue and the settings area is in Green. If you could look at pictures from Android L and extract the hex color codes would be nice.
I vote for balanced style unlock screen and Android L Style widgets.
either way i look forward for your Perfect L and I say to take your time,because for those of us who prefer stock android, i think android 4.4.2 + B512 might be the last software update.

Thank you for your suggestions I will add "Basalt Grey" , "Light Blue" and "Green"
12th August 2014, 03:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 769

More
I think this is the best theme available at the moment.

For the white P6 I prefer not to have black (eg software keys) anywhere, I'm sure it's opposite for black p6.

Excellent theme, can't wait to see where you go with it.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to kolembo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kolembo Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 04:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 720

More
Thumbs up
The icons looks really good i like them and thanks 4 sharing your time to creat Themes for our Ascend P6.
The Following User Says Thank You to astrit1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift astrit1 Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 04:16 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 737

More
How about a theme compatible/tuned with Simplicity wallpapers.
The Following User Says Thank You to warea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warea Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 11:28 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Lightbulb A challenge (i.e. my wish) :)
Hi ikroll,

First of, thank you very much for investing your time to infuse new life to the P6. Let me add my two cents, with regards to what may help create the Absolutely Perfect L

In astrit1's thread on L theming ("Emotion UI 2.3 - Android L Style"), user 'taaaem' posted the following:

"When you need some inspiration for your theme, you could maybe get some from this awesome CM11 theme. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2800921"

It is of course a matter of taste, but wouldn't THAT be the Perfect L? Any chance of you (or even you and astrit1 !!) working on implementing that ??

Just my wishful thinking. At any rate, I am always humbled by people like you and astrit1 who spend their free time in being creative for the benefit of the rest of us.

Cheers mate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dasoul2004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasoul2004 Ad-Free
13th August 2014, 08:13 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Ankara

More
About Theme
- There are 4 color in notification panel.

- Colors tested on White&Black P6 so i chose these colors

- Soft Pink , Soft Blue (Looks cool on White P6) , Blue Sky (Looks cool on Black P6) , Basalt Grey (From Orginal Android L).

Here colors:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 15204
Size:  1.8 KB

- Also most icons will be same Original Android L in notification panel.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ikroll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikroll Ad-Free
16th August 2014, 03:04 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Ankara

More
I changed something in thread.

- First beta have been released , if you found a bug , tell me please.

- Next update will be for other colors and more icons for popular games.
The Following User Says Thank You to ikroll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikroll Ad-Free
16th August 2014, 02:54 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
the good and bad
first what i like:
-the notification/switch is great
-wallpapers
-the transparent weather widget
-the settings area

now what i do not like:

-the icon pack; i am not a fan of the icon pack, it's a matter of taste but in the photo attached there are some apps like messenge, skype, viber(airdroid my tracks etc) that have a yellow , ugly background.
-the dialer needs some work- it is to transparent, i rather not see what is under the dialer than that messy look
-the close all apps button and the fact that the button for running apps changes

i see in customize theme that i can choose an icon style,but is nothing there, could you somehow put in there different icon packs like the original emui 2.3, the old icon pack from your theme etc? or could I do that? how?

found one more thing, maps and hangouts icons are just yellow squares - no icon there
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg pr1.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (11.3 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpeg pr2.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (16.5 KB, 335 views)
File Type: jpeg pr3.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (10.9 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpeg pr4.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (13.4 KB, 315 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgyani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcgyani Ad-Free
16th August 2014, 03:08 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Ankara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyani

first what i like:
-the notification/switch is great
-wallpapers
-the transparent weather widget
-the settings area

now what i do not like:

-the icon pack; i am not a fan of the icon pack, it's a matter of taste but in the photo attached there are some apps like messenge, skype, viber(airdroid my tracks etc) that have a yellow , ugly background.
-the dialer needs some work- it is to transparent, i rather not see what is under the dialer than that messy look
-the close all apps button and the fact that the button for running apps changes

i see in customize theme that i can choose an icon style,but is nothing there, could you somehow put in there different icon packs like the original emui 2.3, the old icon pack from your theme etc? or could I do that? how?

Firstly thanks for your suggestions

- I will share alternative icon packs and background also i am going to add more changed icons like Facebook , Skype and etc

- I will fix dialer and close all apps button.
The Following User Says Thank You to ikroll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikroll Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)