Before you begin:
- This guide is only meant for Windows!
If you have a MAC, then use this guide.
-To obtain root on b609, follow this guide.
-Make sure you have your drivers installed!
If not then download hisuite.
- Some people have reported that they are unable to obtain the unlocking code, only getting a server busy message. It can be fixed by setting the webpage's
language to Chinese!
How to root?
1. Request for your bootloader code.
- (if you are registering a new account choose to register with email and when you register your account for the first time, it will redirect you to the main page, from there select "download" on the website and from there select "unlock bootloader")
2. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
3. Enable USB debugging.
- (Activate developer mode by going to your settings, about phone, then tap on the build number until it says you are a developer) .
4. Connect your phone to your computer.
5. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot, complete the setup and when it asks to create a desktop icon then accept.
6. Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and then type: adb reboot bootloader
- (don't be frightened if you see a red text saying your phone is locked)
7. Then type: fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxx
- (replace the x with your code)
8. Download TWRP Recovery.
9. Copy twrp_p7-3.0.0-0.img to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.
10. After placing TWRP to the folder, type into the Command Window: fastboot flash recovery twrp_p7-3.0.0-0.img
11. Now type into the Command Window: fastboot reboot
12. Download SuperSU and place the zip to your phone.
13. Now type into the Command Window: adb reboot recovery
14. Flash supersu.zip in the recovery.
15. Reboot your phone.
16. Install "Root Browser" from PlayStore and delete the setimmutable.list in /root/system/
Now you should have a fully rooted phone!