[UPDATE 9NOV ] Huawei P7 - MIUI 7 Rom (fast, stable, smooth, battery friendly)

Search This thread

abdullaHD

Mar 8, 2013
most of you didnt know that there is now an official miui 7 rom for us :D

its been 3 days of testing its the most stable rom yet with no bugs and everything working like a charm

Noticeable Features
fast, stable, less ram usage, less battery usage, more smoothness, more beauty and design and animations, every app is working, settings have alot more options and comes with huawei settings too!!!

Installation
Just own the last TWRP recovery and wipe data + wipe davlk cache and install it! thats it! and from any emui you have you can flash this rom

NEW UPDATE 5.11.07"

Download Link

thank me later :p

Last edited:

leleallof

Oct 1, 2014
Working or not working for P7-L10 ?

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI P7-L10 utilizzando Tapatalk

miljenko

May 4, 2009
I don't know where modem files are located in the P7 firmware, but it should be possible to copy files from the factory firmware. If anyone know where they are located it would be good position to try.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Free mobile app

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
I don't know where modem files are located in the P7 firmware, but it should be possible to copy files from the factory firmware. If anyone know where they are located it would be good position to try.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Free mobile app

Uhm maybe if you download b609 or b619 firmware and extract it with Huawei update.app extractor, maybe you then can find it easily.

Would be nice if the L10 version at least has a other custom rom that works

Sent from my SM-T530 using XDA Free mobile app

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
Hey, I extracted (all I hope) modem.img´s of B609. Links will follow in some minutes due to very slow upload speed. I also repacked all imgages to update.app´s, don´t know if it will work to flash stock recovery and then the update.app files. ( I´m not able to create flashable zips unfortunately.. Maybe you are?) Would be great if someone could try them out. Working Miui would be so damn great!

Edit: Btw congratulations to your 1000. Post @itsthepeanut :good: :D

Edit2: here is the link: https://mega.nz/#F!oUtmDBZI!C41Ua8RNWTojIzFqv_4_GQ

Last edited:

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
Hey, I extracted (all I hope) modem.img´s of B609. Links will follow in some minutes due to very slow upload speed. I also repacked all imgages to update.app´s, don´t know if it will work to flash stock recovery and then the update.app files. ( I´m not able to create flashable zips unfortunately.. Maybe you are?) Would be great if someone could try them out. Working Miui would be so damn great!

Edit: Btw congratulations to your 1000. Post @itsthepeanut :good: :D

Are you seriously checking my profile lol

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
If you view XDA with a desktop-browser you see the count at the left of any post :p

I never use desktop lol

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Just for those who are trying to fix the com.android.phone problem... please make a new thread for it so it will be easier to find.

abdullaHD

Mar 8, 2013
Guys sorry i was busy last days any way i used to be on b813 emui3.1 only thing i did was installing twerp recovery and installed miui zip eveverything is working fine its been a week tho

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
I think we already diskussed this in other Miui threads.. Its depending in your operator whether it works or not. So, Vodafone gets the error, Telekom ( if I remember right) not..

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Well I used it for a half a day without running in to any problems. Everything else worked except that when I got a call from a person using the same operator as me the calls would be distorted. All other calls worked fine.

Too bad, really loved the ROM. Would have been my daily driver without that bug. :(

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
Just pop this here for seeking out the Com.android.phone force close.

When flashing the rom, try to use CMW recovery for this instead of TWRP. It may or may not work, but just to make sure we dont oversee this.

And maybe try other methods from other devices that runs miui, maybe we can pick something out of there that solves this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts