[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B805 /Android 5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1 / + Fastboot images

Search This thread

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
I see you had the same version and configuration as me, how did you do the downgrade?
With TWRP or official flasher? Which recovery.img and B609 full rom did you use.
I tried to flash the official recovery back + the full B609 but the update always get stuck in "verifying update Package" for hours without moving... I feel that there is a problem with the recovery version.

try flashing ur current systems cust and recovery imgs then try downgrading to b609

UH1@Home

Jul 15, 2015
youtube, smartlock

hi guys, here is my experience with this update:
installation was piece of cake (from stock B609), all my setting was still there after install, system runs smooth, so I was excited! :)

but I found two issues:
1. can't use smart lock, didn't show up at all in security menu (and, yes it is turned ON, and huawei "intelligent lock" is turned OFF)
2. I can't play almost any of my videos, even youtube freeze at the beginning of any clip. (tried option "use NuPlayer instead AwesomePlayer" in developer menu with same result). basically any video player application freeze at beginning of playing, or play just audio, and display still picture from clip.

any thoughts? does any one have same problems?

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
Motion controls do work. I tested accepting calls, rejecting, doing calls, etc. Only "double tap to wake" and "draw letters for apps" don't work.

hi guys, here is my experience with this update:
installation was piece of cake (from stock B609), all my setting was still there after install, system runs smooth, so I was excited! :)

but I found two issues:
1. can't use smart lock, didn't show up at all in security menu (and, yes it is turned ON, and huawei "intelligent lock" is turned OFF)
2. I can't play almost any of my videos, even youtube freeze at the beginning of any clip. (tried option "use NuPlayer instead AwesomePlayer" in developer menu with same result). basically any video player application freeze at beginning of playing, or play just audio, and display still picture from clip.

any thoughts? does any one have same problems?
1. I'm going to test it with a Sony Smartband swr10. Will let you know later.

2. I can play my videos, and youtube works well too. But I saw someone reporting that issue in another forum, so there must be something there.. Not sure what, I'd say reflash but as it is a beta you should wait for more reports.

Stremon

Mar 7, 2008
well Download Huawei Update extractor ...... extract the B609s cust recovery and system ... wipe data/factory reset and flash the cust recovery and system ...... then again do force upgrade to B609 :p

Sorry but I can't find a profile for P7 for Huawei Update Extractor....
How exactly did you do from your B616 rom??

danielproenca

Jul 15, 2015
Updates for what Ive experienced with this ROM

I installed as instructed, from B609 to B621 then finally to B805

Everything ran smoothly, everything works except the keyboard, all the keyboards disappeared, I was so used to the stock keyboard "Swype for Huawei", any idea of how I can get it back??

Other than that everything works perfectly fine

the camera finally has the Time Lapse ability!

UH1@Home

Jul 15, 2015
Motion controls do work. I tested accepting calls, rejecting, doing calls, etc. Only "double tap to wake" and "draw letters for apps" don't work.
1. I'm going to test it with a Sony Smartband swr10. Will let you know later.

2. I can play my videos, and youtube works well too. But I saw someone reporting that issue in another forum, so there must be something there.. Not sure what, I'd say reflash but as it is a beta you should wait for more reports.
1.my main concern is "trusted face" feature, because I'm used to unlock my phone with my face! :) And for that I need working google feature "smart lock". I already test "unlock with device" (with build in "huawei intelligent lock" and my LG Watch R) and it works fine.

2.I know it is beta, so some bugs were expected, I just wanna know if this is just my problem, or it is common issue. Hopefully there will be "alfa" version soon. :)

and yes, motion control works just as you described.

Reactions: Morphine1

tdassa

Jul 22, 2012
done with the downgrade to 609 and update till i reached b805...now the strangest thing i only have google voice as keyboard,no other keyboard is available in the input section

sebek_d

Oct 19, 2007
Youtube is only working after reboot, if I'll try to change quality videos will not play anymore, needs reboot to play again.
Frustrating....

Reactions: carpioji

Top Liked Posts