- Install Adb and Fastboot
- Download this utility to ADB folder on PC
- By Windows CMD go to ADB folder and use this commands:
(observe phone and make appropriate permissions if needed)
- adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/hi_mci.0/by-name/oeminfo of=/sdcard/oeminfo"
- adb pull /sdcard/oeminfo oeminfo
- Make copy original oeminfo file
- Download stock HW splash (logo) or make your own picture *.bmp. Bitmap resolution should match your device resolution (1080x1920 pixels). Put it to ADB folder.
- In ADB folder use commands:
- oem_logo.exe oeminfo logo.bmp
- adb push oeminfo /sdcard/oeminfo
- adb shell su -c "dd if=/sdcard/oeminfo of=/dev/block/platform/hi_mci.0/by-name/oeminfo"
- adb rm -f /sdcard/oeminfo
- Download this (translated bye me) utility
- Unzip and use it
- If you want to use Huawei stock splash screen you can install this file by custom recovery. It replace any splash screen you have installed by original HW.
- Off course you can use this script to installing your own logo. Just replace file \dev\block\platform\hi_mci.0\by-name\oeminfo in downloaded zip by your own file created accordingly to above first method (by oem_logo.exe).
All credits to:
For my just click thanks
Everything you are doing on your own RISK !