"Unfortunately boot failed, get more information..." Message, when I try to enter in

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By lovenix93, Junior Member on 17th October 2014, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone, just boutht this phone preowned. It works well, but i dont know if the ex-owner modded it bad.
Everytime i try to enter the phone in recovery mode (pressing vol-,vol+ and power) led starts blinking green and red colour, and a screen like this, appear to me: Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413537756.810159.jpg
Views: 11862
Size:  173.0 KB
I press volume down button to enter in rescue mode, and I get a new screen, it says: PHONE LOCKED (in a green color. Now what does it mean? Bootloader is still locked? Or the phone has problems?) and I cant to connect phone in rescue mode from hisuite.

I have the same problem (the screen I attached, appear to me) not only when i want to go into recovery mode, but also when I charge my phone when it s power off( when i charge it not in power on) or if i want to flash an update.app from local update menu.

What could i do? Im in trouble. Thanks
17th October 2014, 08:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 289

More
It seems like recovery is missing. I'd try to flash stock recovery image or twrp (both to be found here in the forum) via adb

Maybe this helps:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2897606
The Following User Says Thank You to alexkno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexkno Ad-Free
17th October 2014, 10:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I had the same situation. Just follow procedure that I was recently described here.
Good luck and keep us informed about your progress of getting phone back to life.
The Following User Says Thank You to wekii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wekii Ad-Free
18th October 2014, 08:39 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Naples

More
Thank you guys, im trying in the next hours. Could you explain me where to get adb? Please
18th October 2014, 03:31 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Naples

More
Thank you all! I solved my problem following ur links. I denied root permission for adb , then i put it into fastboot and rescue mode and flashed the recovery.IMG stock through adb. Thanks again.

Mod, please close the thread thx
The Following User Says Thank You to lovenix93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lovenix93 Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 08:58 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I'm glad you made it.
14th December 2014, 11:08 AM |#7  
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation i can not access to recovery
Exclamation i can not access to recovery
Hi.
at yesterday ... my phone keeps rebooting and small LEd flashes red in slowly....
i could just flash the fastboot.img via fast boot.
at moment ... i can see that my phone power on and not reboot
and small LED flashes with three green and one red
still ... i can not access to recovery.... i am tried to flash recovery.img via fastboot...
just i can see ... when the phone power on... this page show to me :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1413537763

please help me...
13th April 2015, 03:00 PM |#8  

More
I've a similar problem D:
Hi, my P7 after a flash of corrupted file and a reboot it don't turn on again, when i power the screen was black and led blinking Green Red Red Green and system not start, i've tried all the button combination (Vol + Power, Vol - Power, Vol+- Power) but recovery o fastboot not start D: T_T Help me PLEASEEEE :'(
If i put the cable on pc windows know a unknow device named ㄰㌲㔴㜶㤸 but i don't find any driver D: PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Thanks
4th September 2016, 02:02 PM |#9  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklife96

Hi, my P7 after a flash of corrupted file and a reboot it don't turn on again, when i power the screen was black and led blinking Green Red Red Green and system not start, i've tried all the button combination (Vol + Power, Vol - Power, Vol+- Power) but recovery o fastboot not start D: T_T Help me PLEASEEEE :'(
If i put the cable on pc windows know a unknow device named ㄰㌲㔴㜶㤸 but i don't find any driver D: PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Thanks

i have this problem too.please help us.is there a way to solve this issue??!!
7th October 2016, 04:48 AM |#10  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 22

More
First of all, install the driver by installing HiSuite.
Second, make sure the USB cable is connected to the PC when you try to enter fastboot (rescue) mode. If the rescue mode is not there, then the last option is to try and force the update with 3 button method, but you must have a SD card for that.
23rd November 2016, 02:14 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan-XDA

First of all, install the driver by installing HiSuite.
Second, make sure the USB cable is connected to the PC when you try to enter fastboot (rescue) mode. If the rescue mode is not there, then the last option is to try and force the update with 3 button method, but you must have a SD card for that.

Hi Milan-XDA, Could you say how we should do?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hisuite.png
Views:	290
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	3945325  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)