19th August 2019, 07:01 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1,682

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityaon

Thats the best effort to give us best out of stock based zen ui rom! Thank you so much! Your hardwork is much respected and a dedicated developer.
Are you the only maintainer and developer of this rom?
I mean isn't there any backside team for it?

My team is me and my Shadow
The Following User Says Thank You to BORETS24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BORETS24 Ad-Free

20th August 2019, 09:54 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
mr. Borets.. im on ur latest best build.. theres something i want to ask.. im facing lag on rear video call whatsapp and instagram ( video post story etc) after enabling cam2api hal3.. for installing gcam mod.. then i create the script to switch between hal3 to hal1.. but the hal3 still enable.. n im searching in build prop.. theres no camera hal things.. can u tell me sir.. how to enable hal1 n disable hal3, and revert.. without the fastboot command shell.. ty before
20th August 2019, 10:12 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1,682

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eenkiinkeenk

mr. Borets.. im on ur latest best build.. theres something i want to ask.. im facing lag on rear video call whatsapp and instagram ( video post story etc) after enabling cam2api hal3.. for installing gcam mod.. then i create the script to switch between hal3 to hal1.. but the hal3 still enable.. n im searching in build prop.. theres no camera hal things.. can u tell me sir.. how to enable hal1 n disable hal3, and revert.. without the fastboot command shell.. ty before

But why you enable cam2api if cam2api hal3 enabled in my ROM by default??? Also in build prop I force hal1 for whatsapp. I advice re-install ROM and do not try enabling what is already been enabled
21st August 2019, 11:32 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bug
1. can't play youtube videos on chrome (fc)
2. Can't open the camera in the WhatsApp app

But You rom very nice for gaming
22nd August 2019, 01:30 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLINAXY

1. can't play youtube videos on chrome (fc)
2. Can't open the camera in the WhatsApp app

But You rom very nice for gaming

I use Chrome dev and have deleted Chrome but videos in YouTube are working in Chrome Dev
27th August 2019, 06:55 AM |#106  
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 7

More
wonderful, great thanks
30th August 2019, 02:13 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Otg didn't support
1st September 2019, 01:47 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishangoyal1

Otg didn't support

OTG works well but try this, connect the otg device and restart the phone while leaving it connected. If it's a flash drive, try mixplorer too.
3rd September 2019, 09:34 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can anyone tell me if there is anything to be done to make this rom a little faster? she is really wonderful perfect very stable, the only detail is just a little in the slowness of processing, i was thinking of going back to oreo zenUI but i have this doubt before i go back. thank you very much, and thanks also to the developer of both the Oreo Version of this magnificent Pie.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaabzrzi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaabzrzi Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 04:37 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
is there any chance to add modul slowmotion?
5th September 2019, 05:25 PM |#111  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
can anyone give me mirror links ? download getting error after crossing 1gb, any help ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)