2. Added the main features of ZenUI: Asus themes, long screenshots, reassigning navibar buttons, gestures, reassigning the button of the latest applications to the screenshot action, TwinApps, GameGenie, manual and automatic voice recording of a conversation without root, different melodies on SIM cards, separate call volume adjustment and notifications, the ability to set the phone number of a specific SIM card, weather animation on the lock screen, slide shows, and more, see screenshots.
3. Whenever possible, I keep the stock ROM components and code for seamlessly working with our hardware in SELinux Enforcing, so that in some places the AOSP style with familiar with the drain settings will appear (for example, Screen color)
4. Adjusting the vibration intensity for vibration feedback, notifications and ringing tone
5. Made an extended display of system information (processor, amount of RAM on board, driver version, current SELinux status, firmware information, release date, link to my profile, etc.)
6. Added the item “BORETS ROM Settings” to the main settings menu, where you can customize the device a bit: turn on / off the internet connection speed indicator, set the number of rows and columns in the curtain, set the number of tiles in the curtain header, select the weather widget from 3 -h options, switch to the SELinux Permissive mode, if something suddenly does not work and the firmware starts to crash (after all, it’s known that bad Google made changes to SELinux policies that interfered with the operation of fully deodexed firmware, which BORETS ROM is)
7. Something is backporting with ZenUI4.0, namely the weather clock widget on the lock screen with the possibility of its complete shutdown. I consider why the place should disappear, put a weather widget on the desktop, when on the lock screen it doesn’t bother anyone and the weather is available even without unlocking the screen.
8. Advanced reboot menu in a new style, where I added a quick reboot, reboot into recovery and into fastboot mode.
9. Activated SystemUI Tuner, where I added the ability to remove the brightness slider from the curtain
10. Free recording to the memory card even from those programs that do not have an API for this. For example, it is possible through UC Browser to select for download any folder on the memory card and there will be no abuse on the policies of android
11. The Asus engine with the top-end Asus ROG Phone, which is capable of changing the style of not only the main settings menu, but also all of its sub-items (of course, except for those I added)
12. Modified by me ZenUI Launcher(better known as Asus Launcher) version 184.108.40.206 with the ability to select the number of icons in the dock bar, separate adjustment of the grid on the desktop and in the application menu. Note: I do not like Lankers of version 5.x, because they cut out almost all the best that was previously, but you can upgrade directly from the lunch menu
13. Built-in GAPPS from stock 340 ROM, some of the GoogleProg updated to the current versions
14. A lot of Asus programs instead of Google, but I tried so that users had a choice, so I left stock, Google messages, Google phone, Google contacts, etc. along with Asus Lancher, Asus phone, Asus SMS / MMS, etc.
15. Added a dictaphone tile, night mode, as well as a tile to launch the Asus flashlight into the curtain, if you use this application (if the application is not installed, this tile will not be)
16. Priority led notification over charging
17. Added 3G / 4G network mode
18. Asus Powersave modes
19. Fixed Light sensor work, it working even in dark room after reboot
18. Other modifications
2. Reboot to TWRP
3. Wipe data partition only, NO NEED clean internal partition and another. If installed my previous ROM versions then NO NEED any wipe, enough dirty install
4. Flash ROM, boot phone and wait. ROM have long first boot time because fully deodexed
Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f0...KZaYAwdmonog3f
Development is the hard work, do not forget donate to me
Telegram Gpoup for discussion: https://t.me/boretsm1
BORETS ROM ZenUI5.0 Oreo[NOT SGSI], ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Source Code: https://github.com/BORETS24/BORETS-P...02KL-X00T-Oreo
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Stock 340 ROM
Last Updated 2019-08-15