FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][PBH][PIE][01-09-2019][4.4.190][v23][EAS][DOMINANCE]

461 posts
Thanks Meter: 963

By Nikish21, Senior Member on 5th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Nikish21: PBH V23 EAS Dominance Build is out. Efficient All Rounder
5th August 2018, 03:10 PM |#11  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
Flashed it!
No issues or bootloops.
Using darkness control kernel auditor ( ss attatched)
Will test it and update regarding the battery stats and deep sleep drain.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenway66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenway66 Ad-Free

5th August 2018, 03:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Flashed it !
No issues or bootloops.
Will test it and update on the battery backup.
Used darkness control kernel auditor to set cpu min Freq to 300mhz for both big and little cores.
The Following User Says Thank You to bharath006 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bharath006 Ad-Free
5th August 2018, 07:26 PM |#13  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 34

More
One question, can we set min and Max frequencies of little and big cluster. Some kernels shipped with custom ROMs ain't allowing us to change min Freq of little cluster at all. Infact it automatically becomes equal to Max frequency after few seconds in those ROMs.

Also, can we set gpu frequencies too?

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to handsome_94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift handsome_94 Ad-Free
5th August 2018, 08:23 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
fingerprint controling ring volume
kernal is awesome but after installing this kernal my finger print scaner is controling ringing volume when i touch finger print sensor it decrease my ring volume i am using stock rom
how to solve??
6th August 2018, 03:01 AM |#15  
Flag Magsingal
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome_94

One question, can we set min and Max frequencies of little and big cluster. Some kernels shipped with custom ROMs ain't allowing us to change min Freq of little cluster at all. Infact it automatically becomes equal to Max frequency after few seconds in those ROMs.

Also, can we set gpu frequencies too?

Thanks.

Yes you can set min and Max freq for big and little cluster using kernel auditor or any similar apps from playsotre
The Following User Says Thank You to zzapz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zzapz Ad-Free
10th August 2018, 03:39 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hi...good kernel support for android p..but the small min frequency sudden jump the same fre as the small max frequency.. can dev to fix that? Sometimes it got buzzing sound tq
10th August 2018, 07:43 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
1. Is it stable and safe like stock kernel
3. Using this kernel I don't need alps like greenify, naptime , etc or I need those too
4. Will battery saving reflect on performance while playing games
5.i don't have to do anything manual right just flash kernel and use right (because I don't know)
13th August 2018, 10:04 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 963

Donate to Me
More
PBH V2 IS OUT
. Check the download folder in OP

ANDROID PIE COMPATIBLE
1.Merge Latest Caf Tag : LA.UM.6.2.r1-10500-sdm660.0.xml
2. Upstreamed to 4.4.147
3. Fixed frequency stuck issue. After boot wait for few minutes for the frequency bump to get back to normal
4. 300 MHz for both cluster is hardlimited for better battery backup ( feedback needed)
5. BCL Hotplug is set to 5% so that it doesn't offline cores at low battery
6.Sound improvement: More cleaner and less saturated bass on headphone and earpiece. (Feedback needed)
7. Idle power collapse for improvement to deep sleep

Enjoy 👍👍👍👍👍👍
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nikish21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nikish21 Ad-Free
13th August 2018, 10:11 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Any chance to speed up battery charging when we use quick charger ?
13th August 2018, 06:28 PM |#20  
Flag Dehradun
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikish21

PBH V2 IS OUT

ANDROID PIE COMPATIBLE
2. Upstreamed to 4.4.147
3. Fixed frequency stuck issue. After boot wait for few minutes for the frequency bump to get back to normal
4. 300 MHz for both cluster is hardlimited for better battery backup ( feedback needed)
6.Sound improvement: More cleaner and less saturated bass on headphone and earpiece. (Feedback needed)

Enjoy 👍👍👍👍👍👍

It's showing Sd card corrupted even after reboot. Im using exfat and cannot change it to fat32 coz then i'll not be able to do nandroid backup so plz fix this issue if it is related to exfat.
The Following User Says Thank You to torque7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torque7 Ad-Free
14th August 2018, 07:26 AM |#21  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikish21

PBH V2 IS OUT

ANDROID PIE COMPATIBLE
2. Upstreamed to 4.4.147

Enjoy 👍👍👍👍👍👍

[ deleted ]
The Following User Says Thank You to james11705 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift james11705 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)