FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][X00T] Unofficial TWRP 3.3.1-0 [26-05-2019]

5,397 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,874
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2019, 01:18 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Thank you for your excellent work, @krasCGQ
 
 
10th January 2019, 03:00 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
@krasCGQ Have you been able to fix the adb sideload function that doesn't work in the older twrp builds? Thanks. Otherwise, this is good as official. Thanks for your hardwork!
10th January 2019, 03:50 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I couldn't able to touch anything after booting in to recovery

I need to press power button twice to use it
Any solution
14th January 2019, 10:38 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasCGQ

2. Not tested on my side since my data isn't encrypted, but I try to keep the platform patch inline with latest firmware so feel free to test.

Hi,
you have to overwrite init.recovery.vold_decrypt.keymaster-3-0.rc in /recovery/root/ (like in shakalaca version), because the name of ven_keymaster-3-0 service is [email protected] with "-qti" at the end. Than encrypted data will work. I already test it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vladlp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vladlp Ad-Free
15th January 2019, 07:52 AM |#15  
krasCGQ's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari
Thanks Meter: 4,874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladlp

Hi,
you have to overwrite init.recovery.vold_decrypt.keymaster-3-0.rc in /recovery/root/ (like in shakalaca version), because the name of ven_keymaster-3-0 service is [email protected] with "-qti" at the end. Than encrypted data will work. I already test it.

I pushed a test build on selected Telegram device testing groups with several init files replaced. I'll make it available for public today or tonight.

ADB sideload has been fixed on that build, BTW.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using XDA Labs
15th January 2019, 08:56 AM |#16  
gusbalaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Klungkung, Bali
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasCGQ

I pushed a test build on selected Telegram device testing groups with several init files replaced. I'll make it available for public today or tonight.

ADB sideload has been fixed on that build, BTW.

Any planning to official sir ?
Sorry if asking.
15th January 2019, 11:35 AM |#17  
krasCGQ's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari
Thanks Meter: 4,874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusbalaa

Any planning to official sir ?
Sorry if asking.

Nope.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using XDA Labs
15th January 2019, 03:53 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
sorry for noob question, if i flash this new twrp it wipe my current OS or replacing twrp only? tyvm
15th January 2019, 05:01 PM |#19  
krasCGQ's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari
Thanks Meter: 4,874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamDec

sorry for noob question, if i flash this new twrp it wipe my current OS or replacing twrp only? tyvm

The latter if you flash it on the right partition; if not...

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using XDA Labs
16th January 2019, 04:23 PM |#20  
krasCGQ's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari
Thanks Meter: 4,874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasCGQ

I pushed a test build on selected Telegram device testing groups with several init files replaced. I'll make it available for public today or tonight.

ADB sideload has been fixed on that build, BTW.

And... ~24 hours late from expectations, lol.
It's up for public now.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to krasCGQ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krasCGQ Ad-Free
16th January 2019, 04:33 PM |#21  
lalit387's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 760
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasCGQ

And... ~24 hours late from expectations, lol.
It's up for public now.

Tks for your contribution xd

Just a request to sort on data, dalvik, cache, system, boot and vendor on top safety's sack.
The Following User Says Thank You to lalit387 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lalit387 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes