/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Download the latest build , GApps and system-as-root twrp from downloads.
- Reboot to recovery , flash system-as-root twrp from install image option
- Reboot to recovery again from reboot option menu.
- Wipe system , vendor , data , cache.
- Flash the latest build.
- System will be mounted already Untick it & Remount system and vendor manually then flash Gapps zip.
- This TWRP cannot flash pie roms!.
- Flash your old recovery if you want to use Pie ROMs again.
- Wiping system using SAR recovery will show it as system_root.
- Custom kernels are not supported and won't boot.
- Flash Rom and Gapps at same time else contacts sync may not work.
- Flashing Mods and custom zips may fail.
- This is not a GSI neither a port. don't try to flash on other devices
- Twrp for system-as-root builds || AFH Mirror(won't work with pie builds)
- Aosp 10.0.0 || AFH Mirror
- Gapps for Android-10 || AFH Mirror (other gapps may not work properly)
AOSP 10, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Source Code: https://github.com/sagarmakhar/andro...el_asus_sdm660
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest available
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 10.0.0_r2
Beta Release Date: 2019-09-05
Last Updated 2019-09-07