By Subinsmani, Senior Member on 15th December 2018, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2018, 06:38 AM |#11  
Senior Moderator
Flag In the TARDIS
Thanks Meter: 4,625

More
MODERATOR NOTICE:

Things are sorted and the thread is back open for business. From this point forward, keep things about the ROM and do not create any drama.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the Doctor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the Doctor Ad-Free

17th December 2018, 07:29 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi, Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 3,331

Donate to Me
More
Thank You, Moderator, to reopen the thread again. Hoping Everything is now clear.
So My Last build has some Issues, we are working on that. Here is the report
1. Incall Audio issue for some carrier(Now it fully fixed by our sweet gud tester and I personally tested it, working Perfectly)
2. Google Assistant not working(Usless Report, None of the tester face such issue.)
3. UI Lag (That's due to to buggy kernel where user are flashing, We recommending Three kernel as of now. Pe Stock Kernel, Azure Kernel and TBH kernel)
4. Fingerprint Not working (That's due to buggy kernel where user are flashing, We recommending Three kernel as of now. Pe Stock Kernel, Azure Kernel and TBH kernel)
5. Notification LED Not working: Actually, that partially false bug, Notification LED is working while receiving notification, only issue it doesn't light while charging, so people use the hack for that, but did in a correct way. and everything is working perfectly now.

So report the bug with full log only with proof, moderators are actively monitoring the thread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subinsmani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Subinsmani Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 07:55 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subinsmani

Thank You, Moderator, to reopen the thread again. Hoping Everything is now clear.
So My Last build has some Issues, we are working on that. Here is the report
1. Incall Audio issue for some carrier(Now it fully fixed by our sweet gud tester and I personally tested it, working Perfectly)
2. Google Assistant not working(Usless Report, None of the tester face such issue.)
3. UI Lag (That's due to to buggy kernel where user are flashing, We recommending Three kernel as of now. Pe Stock Kernel, Azure Kernel and TBH kernel)
4. Fingerprint Not working (That's due to buggy kernel where user are flashing, We recommending Three kernel as of now. Pe Stock Kernel, Azure Kernel and TBH kernel)
5. Notification LED Not working: Actually, that partially false bug, Notification LED is working while receiving notification, only issue it doesn't light while charging, so people use the hack for that, but did in a correct way. and everything is working perfectly now.

So report the bug with full log only with proof, moderators are actively monitoring the thread.

Which kernal have support for quick charge, previous version i think best kernal with best quick charge
17th December 2018, 09:03 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Facing some problem in this rom so decided to roll back or previous build
Microphone not working
Google assistant not working
Speaker not working
Phone heat while playing pug

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Incall audio issue
Please help with this
17th December 2018, 09:12 AM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari
Thanks Meter: 4,868

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickul

Facing some problem in this rom so decided to roll back or previous build
Microphone not working
Google assistant not working
Speaker not working
Phone heat while playing pug

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Incall audio issue
Please help with this

Useless bug report.
Only report if you have logs.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to krasCGQ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krasCGQ Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 09:13 AM |#16  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Doctor

MODERATOR NOTICE:

Things are sorted and the thread is back open for business. From this point forward, keep things about the ROM and do not create any drama.

Unofficial is better than this...
The Following User Says Thank You to Divyashwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Divyashwar Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 09:34 AM |#17  

More
How to send log tell me and I will show you

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasCGQ

Useless bug report.
Only report if you have logs.

I think you all are making roms for yourself only that's why you think that I m talking rubbish.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Not recommend this rom
Older is better than this and atleast you get solution of every problem.
Better to move on any other rom. Everyone think you are post a useless bug or problem
Not recommend to install this rom.......
17th December 2018, 09:48 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi, Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 3,331

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyashwar

Unofficial is better than this...

u can use whatever u want, no one is holding ur hands.. As of now whole pe community is helping to make better then ever.. so its upto u. u can use anyone's build.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Subinsmani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Subinsmani Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 10:30 AM |#19  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 760

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickul

How to send log tell me and I will show you

Google my friend....

And help with logs.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

I think you all are making roms for yourself only that's why you think that I m talking rubbish.

Do you know about contribution he had made so don't say that most of the commits/fixes coming from his hood and his work is most appreciated in the community.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Not recommend this rom
Older is better than this and atleast you get solution of every problem.
Better to move on any other rom. Everyone think you are post a useless bug or problem
Not recommend to install this rom.......

Your choice we reflect it..

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subinsmani

u can use whatever u want, no one is holding ur hands.. As of now whole pe community is helping to make better then ever.. so its upto u. u can use anyone's build.

+1
The Following User Says Thank You to lalit387 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lalit387 Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 10:39 AM |#20  

More
What TWRP need to use for flashing this rom? Link, please. Sorry for my english.
17th December 2018, 10:53 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wifi issue
My wifi broke after installing Pixel experience. I tried multiple builds and did clean flash everytime.

Also dint find any google apps installed apart from play store after flashing the rom ( it includes gapps, right ? ).

Cab any1 help?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)