Resurrection Remix For X00TD 10/08/2019 Official Build
1. August Patch Merged
2. Fixed Some Of the Music Player FC Like Gana App
3. Aggressive Battery: Improve value substitution
4. Update icons from Android Q
5. Update activity animations from Android Q
6. Import rest of animation from Pixel's Q4 preview image
7. Added per-app VPN data restriction
8. Remove unnecessary right padding from time picker
9. Fix the behavior of keyguard bouncer in a corner case
10. Fixes context for tiles without longClick
11. Fix to register the receiver for all users
12. Update navigation bar upon change of display density
13. Fix sim pin on DSDS
14. Fix SystemUI failed to go to doze issue
15. Fixed crash in data service
16. Reduce sleep timeout for pocket lock
17. FIX seek bar positioning
18. Trebuchet: update square icon path to match the one used in the Play Store
19. Add Fingerprint On Display Support(only for Supported Device)
1. Added AR Core support out of the Box
2. Merged 56 pie Blobs (You Must be On Latest 056 firmware before flashing or downloading the rom from updater)
3. Merge Latest Kernel Tag
4. Fixed HeadPhone Mic Issue
1. July Patch Merged
2. Lineage Latest source synced
3. APN's updated
1. FM Radio FC Fixed
As Of now no bug
1. June Security Patch Merged
2. Add LS album art color filters
3. Add option to select brightness slider positon
4. Fix default value for brightness slider
5. Add On-The-Go Tile
6. Improvements for swipe to screenshot
7. Add Q style to battery icon chooser
8. Use Q battery icon in battery usage screen
9. Add incall vibration options
10. Add Option disabling of Force Close dialogs
11. Add lottie(Animate the keyguard when charging)
1. Sync with Latest Kud Changes
2. Kernel related derp fixed
3. Added channel bonding for 2.4GHz WiFi
4. Added Use EIS v2.0
5. more vendor blobs updated and some were removed unused blobs(will increase performance)
6. DRM Issue fixed
7. Sound Cracking issue fixed from my side(Without any mod)
8. App FC fixed (Like phone info etc)
9. Add back Headphone Driver check everything with headphones(External mic fixed)
10.New zenmotion icon added
11. Greyscale Options added
12. Kcal Prebuilt added all thanks to @SagarMakhar
13. New Blobs from 053 added
ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2 is for X00TD!
New LockScreen Clock Styles
OP Gestures Fix
* Merge New Pie Blobs from 16.2017.1903.050 (Need New pie Firmware 050 https://t.me/ASUS_X00TD/2185
* Most Stable Gcam for ur device Added and u can Install any version of GCAM v6.x
* Whatsapp Video Call issue Fixed
* Improved audio
* Merge latest Kud changes
* Enable Channel Bonding for 2.4ghz
* DRM Blobs Updated to Pie
* Kernel Upstreamed
* Kcal screen fade issue fixed
* AOD added, by default it will be disable.
* Set Default Hotspot name to Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
* Add some more carrier config from LA.UM.7.2.r1-06700-sdm660.0
* New Caf Tag merged
April Patch Merged
Lots of stuff are merged from source side.
1. Selinux Is Now Enforced
2. CTS wil pass out of the Box(All banking app including Google TEZ wil work without any module)
3. Kernel Is Upstreamed
4. Widevine L1 Support Added
5. LOW in call audio fixed.
6. Updated the blobs from Pie Beta. (Minimum Firmware Requirement is 339)
1. New Translations
2. March Security Patch
3. Updates From LOS
4. Custom Rounded Corner and Padding preferences
5. Fix Broken Charging Current
6. OneHand Mode
7. Charging only AOD
8. VolumeDialog and PowerDialog multiple animatons fix
9. LockScreen Bottom Shortcuts Fix
10. Keyguard Font Issue Fix
11. Live Volume Steps
12. Kill app button for Notifications
13. WifiScreen Fix
14. StatusBar NFC Icon
15. Power/Reboot Menu Transparency
16. QuickStatus Menu Transparency
17. ExpandedDesktop StatusBar And NavBar issue Fixed
1. Migrate The Base TO Kud Tree
2. NXP Support added thanks To TRB Team(Dirac?, are u stupid, dirac is for Xiaomi, oppo, oneplus etc device not for us):p
3. OTG Fixed(But have to stay with stock kernel)
4. Did some Battey Optimization
5. Headphone Audio Increased
6. Yeehhh Thats It
Improved Headphone audio
Added F2FS support
So What is F2FS
F2FS (Flash-Friendly File System) is a flash file system initially developed by Samsung Electronics for the Linux kernel.
The motive for F2FS was to build a file system that, from the start, takes into account the characteristics of NAND flash memory-based storage devices (such as solid-state disks, eMMC, and SD cards), which are widely used in computer systems ranging from mobile devices to servers.
F2fs wasn't popular before because of its shortcomings, which Google fixed in pixel 3 and now it ships both pixel 3 and 3xl with F2fs. We have mainline F2fs being used here too
Currently, Our Device is running with ext4, Where the 30-40 MB/s as Random Read with 8449.53 IOPS and 5-10 MB/s for Random Writes with 2527.79 IOPS.
But After Enabling the f2fs(flash-friendly filesystem), We have seen that the 40-50 MB/s for Random Read with 10500.12 IOPS and 110-120 MB/s for Random Wite with 28037.69 IOPS.
Yes, this not the best READ and Write speed for f2fs, but this is the current best rate for our device. And we will improve it more in the future. But Ya it is faster than current ext4 which all users are using now.
So the main question is what is the benefit of this new file system F2FS
1. U will see better performance in day to day usage such as app opening time, copying paste, restore and app installing speed will increase.
2. Some gaming, you will get good FPS also.
3. Obviously battery life will get improve.
4. As we are custom rom flasher, So f2fs will help to extend the life of our storage (EMMC).
So it Looks Good yeh? but every technology has bad thing also with good feature, so ya here it is.
1. To change from EXT4 to F2FS need formate on out /data and cache partition and with a clean flash
2. If u change to f2fs and want to use ur favorite kernel, u have to check whether kernel support f2fs or not.
3. If the rom have bad f2fs configuration u will not see any difference between ext4 and f2fs.
4. If u come back to ur stock ext4, then again need to clean whole data.
Ahhh So much lecture done. So here is the Flashing Procedure if u want to taste the beauty of f2fs, flashig procedure written by @ujjwal
1. First Backup all You Stuff to Your Memory card or to ur PC
2. Boot ur device to TWRP (Note U must flash Latest Twrp by @krasCGQ
Download Link (https://t.me/ASUSX00TD/207848)also
will post in OP
3. Select Wipe
4. Tick Data > Advanced Wipe
5. Select Change FS
6. Select F2FS and swipe
7. Repeat step 4-6 with Cache
9. Flash a f2fs supported kernel if you want.
10. Flash a root solution.
And for Those who don't want to use f2fs, flash the rom normally as u are doing earlier.
Still If not clear u can post it here or join our sweet community https://t.me/ASUSX00TD
and ask here, u will get a quality answer from here regards F2FS. Because We investigated lots of details from the past 1-2 months. So we can help your all query.
And Heartfully Thanks To MPSB @mraman
Singh and @tejasv
p to test our Test build and if you don't like Stock Kernel u can use azure kernel to which is also did all optimization for f2fs support.
So Ya thank You And Happy Flashing Stay Resurrected.
Kernel Upstreamed to v4.4.174
Merged latest LA.UM.7.2.r1-05900-sdm660.0 Patch
Los Source Upstreamed
Powermenue Location Fixed, Thanks to Los to Break that
Settings: Power/reboot menu transparency
Settings: Set panel transparency
1. Fixed Widget issue in Homescreen
2. Fixed Live Display Issue
3. Fixed Charging And Notification LED
4. Removed Lineage Dispaly Gestures
5. Add Zenmotion
6. Add GCAM as Default Camera.
7. Kernel Is now Change to Zen+
8. Codename is change to X00TD so u need to download from brwser and flash it, from next build u will start receive OTA.
1. Selinux is Permessive