Changelog for build 11/03/2019 :
- Merge latest security patch
- Network activity indicators in QS
- New accents
- Add GoogleSans to actionbars
- New default wallpaper (PotatoLand)
- Statusbar Bluetooth battery indicator
- Statusbar NFC icon
- Clean up volume panel code
- Fixes to op-gestures on keyguard
- Expandable volume panel
- Initial Flutter and gradle project support in build system
- Properly support A/B backuptools
- exFAT support
-lot of things changed since my initial build u can check posp git
-lot of cleanups from device side
-Merged latest linux tag and caf tag
-Some minore fixes
Changelog for build 01/04/2019:
- Initial Official Weekly build
- Now the settings icon tint applies for every device. We don't need bugs kthx
- We just removed the cool guy spying on you every time you rebooted SystemUI from QS footer. What a creep.
- Now ambient display works even when heads up is disabled
- Alert for notchy bois! We added the statusbar icon toggler on fries so you can dededelet all the useless icons
- Now fries can actually be used without getting an headache with the menus
- Shiet upstreamed
- We fixed some theme derps, so now it's all cool and good
- We also added Russian translations, наслаждайся картошкой!
- We fixed a couple of things, we recommend flashing as soon as the build rolls out :)
- Picked blobs from pie beta Thanx to @krasCGQ
- Merged latest linux tag and caf tag
- Some minore fixes
Changelog for build 07/04/2019
- We fixed the wake-up delay. Your phone now is always ready and steady to bear your power button abuses.
- The delay fix will actually improve battery backup and squash some laggy bois too!
- We actually merged the April security patches (android-9.0.0_r35) released by Google so you and your device can be secure af.
- Fixed toast theming for a coherent experience on every theme. Now all we need is some butter and cereal for a good breakfast.
- Also fixed the "No service" and "Emergency calls only" text on persistent qs footer. Half readable texts are very bad >:[
-Upstreamed kernel to 178 tag
-Improved incall audio
-Some minor fixes
Note:- Pie beta firmware is necessary
Changelog for build 28/05/2019
• Fixed media support.
• Updated most stuffs from stock 16.2017.1903.050.
• Updated graphics blobs from chiron China developer 9.3.21.
• Updated CAF HALs to LA.UM.7.4.r1-05000-8x98.0 / LA.UM.7.3.r1-07400-sdm845.0.
• Imported Soter blobs from stock.
• Reverted back to HIDL ANT+ from lavender China stable.
• Switched to source-built libsensorndkbridge.
• Restored and updated power off alarm configuration.
• Updated EIS-related props.
• Build [email protected]
required by some blobs.
• Pre-optimized SystemUI.
• Dropped aptX support.
• Initial SEPolicy updates for Pie.
• Restart HIDL audio and camera provider services after successful decryption.
• Restart HIDL bluetooth service after setting proper MAC address.
• Cleanups here and there...
• kernel: Updated to Linux 4.4.179 and CAF LA.UM.7.2.r1-06700-sdm660.0.
• kernel: Cleaned few imports and update as per S050 source drop.
• kernel: Compiled with AOSP Clang 9.0.3.
• Improved signal strength
• Increased number of statusbar icons
Changelog for build 10/06/2019
- For every security freak out there, we merged the June security patch. Stay 🥔, stay safe!
- We added new APNs, so now many people who couldn't connect to internet with their sims before now should be able to. Niiceeeee.
- The old pixel animation on the navigation bar was hella bad, so we yeeted that out of the window and added a new one that is much better.
- We fixed some layout issues on the QS detail, and also that black on black text on data and dnd detail screen should be gone now. Better late than never.
- Now you can completely block data/internet usage from an app, dedicated to every privacy concerned peep out there <3.
- Remember the old location tile? Me neither, because now it's much better! It has 3 modes: high precision, device only and low battery consumption. And ofc, disabled state too lol.
- We fixed some aggressive battery issues (I don't really know which ones, but they are fixed now so).
- New adjustments made to lockscreen clocks.
• Every clock now tracks accent correctly, ayee!
• The Q styled clock now animates on time change! I think I'll never leave the lockscreen just to admire that sweet animation uwu.
• Now the owner info gets aligned with the q clock, for a coherent experience.
- The oreo panel got some brand new improvements that make it feel like oreo free real estate:
• We just brought back the old oreo layout, making the experience much better than before.
• Now the panel is compatible with custom qs colors, make your panel look unique!
• The notifications now take the entire screen, just like oreo, so you can always catch up with them.
• Animations now play steady and ready, fast af. I can assure you that they are much better like this.
• And last but not least, the network traffic indicator finally shows up on oreo panel, so you'll be always ready to catch up with the net usage.
- Now the call blocking function should be much more efficient, we don't want any new promotion thanks.
- And finally, you can now control music on the qs panel much better with a q styled seekbar allowing you to control the current minutes and seconds of the song playing. So you can catch up with your favourite part of the song!
- The builds are now signed with release-keys, so you can be sure you only install platform packages signed by us!
- Some fixes and optimisations
This should be it! OTA will fail to verify. You can download the build via Center and flash it along with the migrate zip yourself, this one time. We do recommend clean-flashing, however :)
Once you have installed this build, you can seemlessly keep updating via OTA!
Note: Flash firmware-only zip once before flashing ROM!