Buying this phone

Search This thread

NightFox029

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you i will try it out.. There are three concerns i have in this mobile

1. Audio volume is low in headset
2. Charging speed is slow.
3. Native video calling not working most of the time(I got seen some fix for this).

Any one have solution for the above mentioned issue. Please give your opinions.

Add-on: Badge notification on the icon.
For audio volume you can use viper fx magisk module,im using pbh kernel with this rom,my phone took 2hr 40min to charge it to full from 19%, in my opinion that's good speed considering our phone got 5000mAh battery.

Babad00k

Jan 17, 2017
Thanks man....

Any one experienced guy please suggest me good rom (with minimal bug). I hate the default AOSP OS, but i am confused with lot of rom here, Hope here lot of guys flashed and have experience. Please suggest on your experience. (I need native video calling support for jio)
Try DOT OS or Havoc OS 2.6(Old build) most stable roms with great bb and charging speed.

SpiralX15

Oct 14, 2014
Kolkata
Got this for Rs 6066 on the End of the Month sale. Have the 3/32GB variant. Is the 340 the best build for this phone? I am on build 339 and the phone doesn't search for any new updates. Not impressed with the stock Camera. I think it's software issues. Will upgrading to 340 fix camera quality?

NightFox029

Oct 8, 2018
Got this for Rs 6066 on the End of the Month sale. Have the 3/32GB variant. Is the 340 the best build for this phone? I am on build 339 and the phone doesn't search for any new updates. Not impressed with the stock Camera. I think it's software issues. Will upgrading to 340 fix camera quality?
How did you get it for 6066,its showing 7500

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, i would recommend it. i got 4gb 64gb for 7600 in last month. totally worth it. excellent battery backup. can play pubg even on hdr with BAGT tool without lag. FYI oreo 340 firmware is best for this device. which has good brightness and loud sound. also charges faster and gives good battery life. now im bored of using stock rom so decided to try some custom pie roms.
    Hey man same thing I have in my mind also.. planning to buy tommorw sale (8th August), came here for review . I have also done some investigation on this. Seems all good with Oreo. Have some bugs in pie and my only concern is it don't have Gorilla glass ..what's your opinion , let me know

Where you are getting for 7500?, In flip-kart they increased the price to 8000
    You don't have to use Google service anymore with this phone of you rooted it, and I've some today and its working great and battery life got more awesome, check this post https://xdaforums.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1/how-to/install-microg-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-t3953130 we all can leave the Google out of our life.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Check 2GUD, Refurbished Phones but Flipkart owns 2GUD so no problem. (Not Promoting)
    You can easily get 4/64 variant at ₹7800 and 3/32 at ₹6500.

Hi Bro,
    I am getting from flipkart 4/67 for ₹8000. At least i will get 1 year warranty right for that extra 200 rupee. And also i added external warranty for 99 rupee to cover full damage. What do you think about it? its useful?
    Hi Bro,
    I am getting from flipkart 4/67 for ₹8000. At least i will get 1 year warranty right for that extra 200 rupee. And also i added external warranty for 99 rupee to cover full damage. What do you think about it? its useful?
    Go for it!☺️