FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL]TWRP Asus Zenfone Max M1 ZB555KL/ZB556KL [ASUS_X00PD]

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th December 2018, 11:54 AM |#2  
raza231198's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kopaganj, Mau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Reserved
10th December 2018, 11:57 AM |#3  
Theprofessionals's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 226
 
Donate to Me
More
Reserved
20th December 2018, 12:02 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
[QUOTE=raza231198;78386811]Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

CHANGELOG for 3.2.3-0:
Initial Build


DOWNLOADS:twrp_x00pd.img

HOW TO FLASH:
Fastboot Method :
Boot to OLD TWRP > INSTALL > Select Image > Navigate to twrp_x00pd.img > Select it & Swipe to Flash


Flash lazyflasher to disable dm-verity & forced encryption



Source Codehttps://github.com/TwrpBuilder/twrp-sources/


CREDITS:
TeamWin
Omni Team
TwrpBuilder Team


XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY] [UNOFFICIAL] [TREBLE] TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max M1 ZB555KL/ZB556KL [ASUS_X00PD], Tool/Utility for the Asus Zenfone Max M1

Contributors
raza231198 , TwrpBuilder , Theprofessionals , Shaikh Lukman



Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2017-12-10
Last Updated 2018-12-10

Why Zen ui 5 of Asus Max m1 (not a Max pro m1) not support gcam
20th December 2018, 01:47 AM |#5  
raza231198's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kopaganj, Mau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
[QUOTE=vin19;78466310]
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza231198

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

CHANGELOG for 3.2.3-0:
Initial Build


DOWNLOADS:twrp_x00pd.img

HOW TO FLASH:
Fastboot Method :
Boot to OLD TWRP > INSTALL > Select Image > Navigate to twrp_x00pd.img > Select it & Swipe to Flash


Flash lazyflasher to disable dm-verity & forced encryption



Source Codehttps://github.com/TwrpBuilder/twrp-sources/


CREDITS:
TeamWin
Omni Team
TwrpBuilder Team


XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY] [UNOFFICIAL] [TREBLE] TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max M1 ZB555KL/ZB556KL [ASUS_X00PD], Tool/Utility for the Asus Zenfone Max M1

Contributors
raza231198 , TwrpBuilder , Theprofessionals , Shaikh Lukman



Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2017-12-10
Last Updated 2018-12-10

Why Zen ui 5 of Asus Max m1 (not a Max pro m1) not support gcam

Enable camera 2 api
20th December 2018, 01:53 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
[QUOTE=raza231198;78466741]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin19


Enable camera 2 api

I enabled camera2api by magisk patched boot.img root access . But still gcam crashed. I install lots of gcam versions but gcam crashes.
20th December 2018, 02:05 AM |#7  
raza231198's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kopaganj, Mau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
[QUOTE=vin19;78466758]
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza231198


I enabled camera2api by magisk patched boot.img root access . But still gcam crashed. I install lots of gcam versions but gcam crashes.

Download any terminal App Like Termux
Open
And Give following Commands
Code:
su
Accepte root access
Code:
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
Code:
setprop persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
Code:
setprop persist.camera.stats.test 5
Code:
setprop persist.vendor.camera.stats.test 5
Code:
reboot
20th December 2018, 03:37 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
[QUOTE=raza231198;78466795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin19


Download any terminal App Like Termux
Open
And Give following Commands

Accepte root access

Thanks you so much gcam now working.
27th December 2018, 12:35 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
failed to mount data and also internal 0 mb
any suggestions how to fix this ?
27th December 2018, 02:01 PM |#10  
raza231198's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kopaganj, Mau
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkutang

failed to mount data and also internal 0 mb
any suggestions how to fix this ?

Recommended to use otg or sd card

You can also format but after decryption your cam and flashlight will not work 😞😞😞
29th December 2018, 03:44 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
will this work on zenfone Lite l1 and also are you able to mount vendor partition ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
x00pd, zb555kl, zenfone max m1, zenfone-max-m1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes