This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Asus' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
Warning: This is for Asus Zenfone SELFIE Only...
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
1. Rooted Asus Zenfone Selfie (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
Before proceeding, make sure fastboot is setup properly in your computer (just incase something goes wrong)..
1. Download & Extract this in your computer: Asus_Zenfone_Selfie_Splash_Logo_Maker.zip
2. Now go into 'pics' folder.. You'll find these images:
ASUS_logo_HD, batt_crit_FHD, battery_charge, android_FHD, batt_charge_FHD, battery_crit, android_HD, ASUS_logo_FHD
(To change the bootlogo, you have to edit 'ASUS_logo_HD.png' or 'ASUS_logo_FHD.png')
Warning: Don't change the file names..
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img , which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Optional: To backup your original splash.img:
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash of=/sdcard/splash.img
Now, Choose any one easy method to install:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
Thanks to @afhamz who provided the stock splash.img of Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL..
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to share here the custom splash screens that you made, since others may find it useful