Since u r using the Atrix for 2 Year and a Senior member of XDA Developers.
i have question/ need suggestion. .
i would like to use the Latest android ROM, but i face errors like "unable to format cdt.bin" " Signature verfication failed" "unable to format System.img" and So on.
1. why the CDT.bin error occurs. does in due to down grading of Version only or some other reason.(if it so how to Overcome)
2. i facing error in all 4.4.x versions on the call ("untill call ends touch not working unable to use Dial pad in customer cares"), any Solutionn like custom code. or any!
3. ur Suggestion for Latest rom for ATrix 2 which work perfect in all aspects.
Sorry, for this much question, if i get the answer i will happy.
i tried to install
1. using Moto default software updater using device from memory card, but it say Digital Signature verification Failure.
2. i tried Rom with RSD Lite. it said Flashing failed, cdt.bin unable to flash.
3. i tried using command prompt, it said unable to flash cdt.bin, sytem.img, data.img and so on.
I understand that you might have done this, but did you try re-downloading the stock firmware? Is your model international or carrier specific? Which region?
Also, when you mention you tried "ROM" with RSD you mean the stock firmware/the jellybean leak right?
Do you have BMM installed?