FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,470

By Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV, Senior Member on 14th August 2014, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2015, 12:01 PM |#1001  
Flag Rio do Sul, SC
Thanks Meter: 641

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV

My mistake, Poles, your futex.c has already incorporated the patch.

Okay, L boots up finally, after I found a proper bionic for it... ... Both CM & Google has been increasing 'cruel' to our non-neon tegra2 phone...

The current status is :

L just boots up, selinux is whacky, camera & audio wrappers whacks... but it does not prevent me from publishing it in a latter date

I just fell off my chair :P

14th January 2015, 01:43 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Z, No hurry bury in releasing the ROM tomorrow itself.. You can release it today also
I AM WAITING
15th January 2015, 01:45 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolesApart

I just fell off my chair :P

I have faith. And fingers crossed
16th January 2015, 08:53 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmorsy

just to help those guys with freezes and reboots...I've been trying to find a workaround for a long time and the only thing that worked is using another launcher. Of all the launchers i tried the only one that fixed this is KK Launcher (Lollipop & kitkat) and it's very smooth and stable....u can find it on play store.
here's the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.kk.launcher

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you really not get freezes/reboots with KK Launcher? Seeing your post, I tried it, am using it now; it has some nice features so maybe I'll keep it (despite some hardwired attributes I don't like), but I'm getting about the same number of freezes/reboots (1-2 times/day).
16th January 2015, 10:45 PM |#1005  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhcohen

Do you really not get freezes/reboots with KK Launcher? Seeing your post, I tried it, am using it now; it has some nice features so maybe I'll keep it (despite some hardwired attributes I don't like), but I'm getting about the same number of freezes/reboots (1-2 times/day).

yes it's much better for me as I used to get around 50 freezes/reboots for me...now I'm getting only one if any.

16th January 2015, 11:14 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi guys,

Found this thread today, amazing! Fantastic work.

I have installed it and it is very very fast.

But I am getting trouble with gapps and setup wizard. I don't know if someone already commented this (tried to search but didn't find it).
When I install any gapps and after selecting the language in wizard the wizard crash (unfortunately setup wizard stop). I already tried to wipe all partitions, install different gapps but every time same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Any link explaining it?

Thanks!
17th January 2015, 04:31 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Touch all 4 corners when you are at the setup window. Just like calibrating your screen. Left Top and then clockwise. It may crash again. Restart your phone and you would have bypassed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trystan2k

Hi guys,

Found this thread today, amazing! Fantastic work.

I have installed it and it is very very fast.

But I am getting trouble with gapps and setup wizard. I don't know if someone already commented this (tried to search but didn't find it).
When I install any gapps and after selecting the language in wizard the wizard crash (unfortunately setup wizard stop). I already tried to wipe all partitions, install different gapps but every time same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Any link explaining it?

Thanks!

19th January 2015, 12:41 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmorsy

yes it's much better for me as I used to get around 50 freezes/reboots for me...now I'm getting only one if any.

I change mine to Google now Launcher and surprise that there is no reboot for the pass two days...
however, the response seems to be slower...
19th January 2015, 01:07 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chekmaan

I change mine to Google now Launcher and surprise that there is no reboot for the pass two days...
however, the response seems to be slower...

Nova luancher but still getting randoms here and there.....

We should all keep our fingers crossed that the awesome developers of this rom can make lollipop work and that theses problems are a thing of the past and maybe a nice camera would be nice too
19th January 2015, 02:36 AM |#1010  
Flag mexico df
Thanks Meter: 102

More
guys this is creating Z ?? http://www.lollipop-roms.org/mp3-0/m...x-4g-3708.html
19th January 2015, 04:03 AM |#1011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua764

guys this is creating Z ?? http://www.lollipop-roms.org/mp3-0/m...x-4g-3708.html

Lmfao sure, i mean when have you ever had a ROM split into 3 separate zips? I mean like the main ROM, not a ROM, Gapps, and a tweaks/extras zip. And when did Z ever use this site to host his builds?

Unless Z personally announces it, its not real. Plus many devices have already been spammed/scammed by this fake site

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift palmbeach05 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)